*Chapter 17| Pregnant*

~Five Years later~

Morgan's POV

I been five years already, Morgan and Andrew got really closed. Morgan was finally happy! Andrew makes her happy. It been five years, Morgan felt a little  weird. She's been puking and craving weird things. She was hanging with Trinity until she said, "what if your pregnant Morgan." Trinity said with a concerning look. "What I'm not pregnant, Trinity.. I can't be." Morgan said like she was yelling at Trinity.  "Come on, Morgan.. think about it." Trinity said to me. "I'm not pregnant!" I say one more time. "Okay Morgan, fine I want say that again, promise me you will go to the doctors and have a check up make sure you okay." Trinity said to Morgan. "Okay I will."  Trinity left me alone. I kept thinking, "what if I'm pregnant! I'm not ready to be a mother, I'm still a kid myself."

~later in the day~

I did what Trinity said and I went to the doctors. "So Morgan, how long did you feel this way." The doctor said to me. "Um... maybe two or three  weeks ago." I say to the doctors. "Um ... Morgan your pregnant. Your three weeks pregnant. Congrats Morgan." The doctor said to me. "Wait what ?" I say to the doctor. "This can't be happening, I'm not pregnant.." I say to the doctor.