AUTHOR POV:

"WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! THAT'S MY FRIENDSSS!!" Seungkwan cheered loudly when Hansol threw the last goal point which made them won the first place in basketball.

The whole court shouted or maybe just their school students.

Hansol's team came rushing towards him to give him a group hug. He got crushed especially by Dokyeom.

"We won! Yo check Chwe Hansol!" Dokyeom screamed and their teammates shouted together.

"Hansol will die. He needs oxygen to live so please let go of my friend!" Seungkwan screeched with you walking up to them.

A familiar voice greeted Hansol from behind. Dokyeom and Hansol turned around only to see Seungkwan smiled at them.

"Congratulations Hansol and Dokyeom!" Seungkwan squeled in excitement.

"Thanks to you and Haeun cheering for us." Hansol showed his gummy smile before proceeding to hug you and Seungkwan.

"Yeah haha! We did it! We save our school ass!" Dokyeom said proudly.

"But Dokyeom, the scold you get from me was all worth it now though. Congratulations." You pat his shoulder smiling a bit.

"D-did you just smile to me? Woah!" Dokyeom covered his mouth with his hand looking at you with widened eyes.

"What? Is not like it's the first time you've seen it."

"Because you don't show it everyday, I almost forgot how would be when you smile."

Your mouth was hanging open by his ridiculous words.

"Yah you two should treat us a dinner!" Seungkwan suggested in glee.

"Yeah of course. Can't really forget this moment." Hansol said, fist bumping with Dokyeom whose eyes were crinkled around the corner.

"Man, our bone-breaking practice is really worth!" Dokyeom faked a cry.

You cocked your head the side. "Hmm. Someone who don't even come to practice everyday clearly says that."

Dokyeom happy face immediately turned bitter."Someone kill her!"

He was about to go forward and strangle you when Hansol stopped him to do so. Dokyeom pouted and looked at Hansol.

"Hansol-ah you should be defending me! This girl doesn't know how much I'm suffered practicing with that bloody coach." He huffed, folding his arm over his chest.

You could not help but chuckled, "You are so easy to annoy,"

"Shut up," Dokyeom grumbled, looking away like a child was sulking.

"Alright kids. Let's go. Others are waiting." Seungkwan spoke up.

----------------------

You walked behind Seungkwan, Hansol and Dokyeom who were busy talking in loud voice. You tried so hard to ignore all the stares caused by them but you can't. So, you decided to walk step behind and looked around and observed the surroundings so that people would assume that you were not part of those noisy dorks.

"Kim Haeun walk faster!" Seungkwan said as they stopped at their track.

Before you knew it, you were already left far behind them. Your phone rangs, signalling an incoming call.