Mingyu was confused momentarily because he could not even talk to you.

The confusion on Mingyu's face replaced with a smile when your eyes met. You two stared each other like communicate through eyes, before Mingyu disappeared from sight he brought his phone up saying he was gonna text you.

You nodded unconsciously. There was something in his eyes that you noticed like he wanted to tell something important. You were the type to listen without complaining if that makes him feels better. He somehow made you feel comfortable yet you did not know how to describe it.

"I didn't know you will come here after you broke the promise," You snapped from your thoughts upon the sound of Seungkwan voice.

You looked away from the way Mingyu and The8 had gone to Seungkwan and gave him a bored look. He had a sad look in his eyes.

You could not help but wonder how these dorks - Hoshi's friend apparently , Mingyu and Seungkwan could be getting so close with you. You were not so experienced in the thing called friendship that includes 5 to 6 people as you once only have one.

You used to shut your door when your mother and your bestfriend left. Reckless life was like the only option you had to continue living. Even though you'd like to live a reckless life, somewhere deep inside your heart , you asked yourself how long I'm going to keep this life up?.

You took a breath pursing you lips, almost forming a smile. Almost.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long Seungkwan." You jested, looking at your feet like a child.

"No, no. You didn't." A sarcastic tone was showed enough as Seungkwan glared at you.

"Anyways, this is the final day so just enjoy ourselves alright, but you eye bag is too... bad." He trailed off, noticing the dark circle on your face.

"Tch, don't remind me of how bad I look." You rolled your eyes and started walking with Seungkwan.

Seungkwan let out a hearty laugh, shaking his head.

Reaching the basketball court, both of you sat at the audience seats on the front row where you two could see clearly the players were getting ready before the competition starts.

"So where did you go all these time?" Seungkwan asked.

You sighed, throwing your head to the back, looking at the ceiling. Your legs were spread wide while arms folded on the chest.

"Seungkwan-ah,..." You started and sat straight up.

"I went to see my mother." You spoke softly.

An 'O' shape formed on his lips as he nodded thoughtfully but a frown plastered on his face when something hit his brain.

"But Haeun. Isn't you said your mother was-"

"You're right. My mother had died. It's her death anniversary so I visited her at the charnel house with Uncle Jaehun."

His mouth hanging open upon hearing your words.

No matter how cold your personality was, you were still a girl and you still get sad sometimes.

"Mianhae! Haeun, I'm really really sorry. Aish I'm such a bad friend for not knowing this. Boo Seungkwan such a pabo. Aish!"

His words cause a small smile to form across your face. Your rare softness make appearance.

"Stop it Seungkwan. We both know that I don't really say this to other people, it wasn't even your fault. So don't be so dramatic." 

-----------------