Chapter One:

《|》

There was a mess of blood and organs on the cool cement ground. The red looked deeper as it soaked into the cement, it was going to be harder to wash out, probably going to leave a pink stain behind, but oh well. It's a price he's going to have to pay if it means he won't kill again (for some time.)

Hauling the squishy and still warm organs into a black trash bag, the big man contemplated whether or not he should drop off some of the organs that were still intact at a hospital. But for then he remembered who's they were, and suddenly the idea seemed like a punishment. Seeing as the man he just eradicated was a child rapist.

The plump-lipped man sighed, whipping some of the sweat he had gained on his forehead with the back of his hand. Soon enough all the sawed and burned off limbs that were scattered around on the ground were in a furnace. Once in there he started the fire, the wide space smelled of a bitter saltiness it lacked before along with a meaty scent, there was even a hint of sourness but it also smelled sweet and fatty.

》|《

Moving over to a bucket filled with soapy water and a hand bristle he picked them up and quickly started to scrub away at the pressed in blood. Soon enough he had washed away the metallic liquid. All that was left was a big pink spot. Heading over to his duffle bag the brown-haired man pulled out a little bottle of detergent, a poultice of water, and bleach. Along with that, he brought out a couple of thermometers of warm water.

It took a lot longer to wash off the pink stain than he expected. So long that his back had started to ache. The moment he stood up straight a symphony of pops sang from his back. Just as he was about to shove everything back into his duffle bag the man's phone rang.

"Hello?" He didn't bother checking who called him. The man had been too caught up with the task at hand. All he received was a groan, the killer furrowed his eyebrows, "Hello?" If this was just someone who had gotten the wrong number, or worse, an asshole who called him on purpose, he was going to be pissed. 

There was a person yawning on the other side of the call, "Hyung? Are... are you 'ake?" Words slurred with obvious sleep made it easier for the man to realize who he was talking with over the phone. "Seokjinnie hyung?"

It was Yoongi. His little baby. The heart he so misses. His way to feel emotion. His one and only love. His.

"What's wrong, Yoongi? What time is it?" Seokjin really didn't know the time, he had been too caught up with his work that time seemed to stop existing to him.

Yoongi groaned again, it sounded far away—he must've moved his phone away from his ear to check the time. "Um, it's like two or something? Almost three? Somewhere around there." Wow. He needed to get home, preferably before Jeongguk woke up. "You don't sound like you just woke up, were you... uh... awake before... hmm... I called you?" The younger man was dozing off as he spoke to Seokjin. There was a fond smile on the man's face.

"Uh, yeah, actually. I was, I couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind, ya'know?" The sleepy male hummed from his side of the call. "So why'd you call? Something wrong?"

"Actually, I just remembered something—" Seokjin laughed, his Yoongi was honestly the greatest. How could someone remember something in their sleep? What a god. "what? Why'd you laugh, ugh? Never mind—what I was going to say is that Jimin's birthday is next week, and I'd love it if you guys came over."

Seokjin smiled, bright and wide. Of course, Yoongi couldn't see him doing so, but he wasn't supposed to. "Sure, Jeongguk would probably strangle me in my sleep if we didn't end up going—" he wasn't exaggerating, "Yoongi, go back to sleep. It's really late." The broad man could hear the rustling of blankets and this time he picked up the sound of small far away whines and the following curses Yoongi sent out. The boys must've snuck in sometime earlier.

"G'nigh... t hyungie," his goodbye was punctuated with a deep yawn.

"Sleep well Yoongi," and with that Seokjin hung up and slid his phone back into the pocket of his jeans.

Now, Min Yoongi is the man that caught him? Seokjin's heart? It's very hard to tell since Seokjin was a serial killer—and infatuated with Yoongi. The man of Seokjin's dreams works a steady income at a preschool—which was how they met. Yoongi was also the loving father of Min Jimin and Taehyung. A total sweetheart. The lovely father became single after he found out his husband was cheating on him, of course after the cheating man beat him. The moment he found out, Seokjin knew who was a priority on his murder list. He was there when they received a call from Jimin, sobbing into the phone as he told the police about how his daddy was hurting his papa. The police rushed over and managed to get there just in time. He didn't mention the police call when they first had met and introduced each other, he'd let the other open up on his own accord.

As it turned out Jeongguk was really good friends with both of Yoongi's sons. They were both angles, the sweetest kids he's ever met, in fact, they were so nice Seokjin was kind of worried. It just turned out that they were just as considerate as their father. And now, after talking for years and their children getting even closer than they were before, Seokjin had come to a rather simple conclusion. He was going to make Min Yoongi his, even if it was the very last thing he ever did.

And with that, the murder left the hanger he was in and headed over to his car, chucking his duffle bag into the trunk of his car and rushing into the car so he could head home. It wasn't at all a long drive from the hanger to his home so by the time he got home, managed to shower he still made it into bed before four am.

He was going to have to tell Jeongguk about Jimin's birthday party in the more tolerable hours of the morning because if he hadn't told him earlier, it meant that it was just decided today, after school. It was going to be a pain to deal with a hyper Jeongguk in the morning but Seokjin loved his son too much to ever complain and mean it. That was something to deal with in the morning but for now, Seokjin was going to try and get as much sleep as he could.

helloooooo so um.... ive fixed the chapter up a bit. most of the details of the fic have completely escaped me but im determined to finish it. i dont know when or how long it will take. but i will! 

<3 minmin