"Yeah, you're right. Supposed." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious! Just- be happy!" Kenzie glared at me as she punched my arm playfully.

"Okay then. Hi serious! I'm happy!" I said, holding my laugh. She gave me a death glare and kicked me where the sun doesn't shine.

"Now! Be happy!"

"I'll try." I said. "Now, c'mon!" I held my hand out for Mackenzie to reach it. She stood up as well and we both went to the set.

♥♥♥

"So, I need you two to walked to the escalator and just step on it. Johnny have his arm around Mackenzie's shoulder." Nayip informed us. We nodded and get prepared.

We both walked to the escalator and step on it, just like what Nayip said. I put my arm on Kenzie's shoulder and look right into her gorgeous brown eyes. This supposed to be acting right? Then why I felt a spark?

♥♥♥

"Aaaaand, cut!" Nayip said. "That's a wrap for today." Me and Kenzie gave Nayip a high five and I also gave a high five to Kenzie. We hugged and pulled out.

It's day one of filming our cover and two more days to go. It's been a nice day. Except for the fact that Kenzie's old friend ruined the moment. It's weird how me and Kenzie can became this close. Remember our fights? A tons of curse words that came out from my mouth for Kenzie? The day when I dumped my lemon juice to her? The day when I dumped a bucket of dirt on her head? Although, all of it lead us to become friends, or maybe best friends.

"Or maybe friends with benefits." Lauren came out from nowhere and put her hand on my shoulder. I jumped.

"What the- where did you came from and how the heck you just read my mind!?" I asked with a total frown as I removed her hand from my shoulder.

"We have the brother sister telepathy you know?" Lauren rolled her eyes, again, like girls always do.

"No, I didn't know." I said as I raised my right eye brow. Lauren shrugged and walked away.

"Hey guyssssss!" Carson shouted as he pulled over his car to the side of the road. He stopped and wait for our response.

"What?" I asked.

"You forget?! We're gonna go to buy some ice cream! C'mon! Hop on!" Carson shouted. Me, Kenzie, Lauren, and the others get in. Brynn called shotgun, Lauren, Kenzie, and Annie on the middle seat. So it left me and Hayden, on the backseat.

Awwh, my Bryson heart. Did I just sounded like a girl!?

"Yo John!" Hayden said, giving me a fist bump.

"Yeah?" I said, raising my eyebrows as I tilted my finger.

"I... I think..." He stuttered. I raised my eye brow and gave him a curious look.

"Tell. Me!" I shot a glare at him as I crossed my arms. Please don't say he like Kenz. Please don't say he like Kenz. If yes, then I'll smack his face! Ashton, Brandon, and him!? Hell nah!

"I think I like..." He said, still not saying the name.

"Batter someone else than Kenzie." I said, out loud. I put my hands on my mouth immediately as I widened my eyes.

"Did I just heard my name?" Kenzie said, turning her head to face me. She frowned with her arms crossed. I frozed before I shook my head, no.

"Well... Maybe.." I shrugged.

"Okay, this is not any of your business so back away!" Hayden said, making all of them looked away.

"So who is it!? Tell meeeee! Please please please pleaseeee" I begged.

"Annie."

♥♥♥

Helloooow!
Sorry for the long wait (again)
I have three exams tomorrow and I haven't even studied yet.
I'm going to get a big fat zero...
Poor me...

Hope y'all enjoy this, cause you better be! And please appreciate my sucks writing cause this girl need some nice things in her life.

Hi ByE,

~C