Chapter 13

Tt pov

We heard a knock at the door. The door slightly opened and Gina's head popped out.

"Hey um beau I have grate news" Gina said smiling

"Yes mom" beau said annoyed

"You guys are going on a world tour next week so start getting packed oh and the girls are coming to" Gina said smiling agin

Me and beau jumped up and down on his bed in his purple room. Goan laughed and left I went strait to my draw and got the cloths I wanted to wear out and packed them in my suitcase. Beau did the same. He grabbed a bag and put all of his SnapBacks in. I laughed and finished packing.

Lilly's pov

When I got the news from Gina i was so happy for them and even the fact that us girls are coming made me so happy. Then I remembered something. "Luke I think the fans will hate me like they did before. I don't think I should go" I said worried.

"Don't be silly Babe they'll love you" he reassured me.

A week past and the day had come. I was so exited. Luke told me and the girls that we are going to be on stage with them and so stupid stuff. The girls didn't want to do stupid stuff but I did. If I can scream penis in 7-11 and in a mall parking lot then I can do the stupid stuff they do.

I woke up to luke screaming. I got up and saw luke staring at me. "Can you please shut up you little shit" I said and slapped him playfully. He gasped grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I laughed and we kissed. I got up took a quick shower then got dressed in some high waisted shorts and a custom made Janoskain crop top that I made.

I walked out and luke looked so cute in his Janoskain top and his skinny jeans. He looked at me wierd. "What" I said. "We have never sailed crop tops before" he said confused. "Babe I made this myself" I said . "Fucking awesome" he said putting on his boots. I laughed grabbed my boot heels and put them on.

We got to the airport and gave the tickets to the front gate

On plain:

"Babe" I say scared. "Yes sexy" luke says. "I'm really afraid of heights" I say.

Luke pulls me closer and grabs a blanket from his bag and puts it over us while I'm laying my head in his shoulder.

Luke's pov

Lilly was really scared and she was shaking.

I kiss her four head and we go to sleep.

Concert day:

Today Is the day. I can't wait.

We are in New York today.

It took us an hour to get ready and get there.

At the concert:

We got ready and headed out. The girls were gonna come. After because we hade to introduce them and also deal with some questions.

We sang set this world on fire then the girls came out.

"Hey so guys we have some people we want you guys to meet" beau said while signaling the girls.

The girls came up and the crowed went silent.

Summers pov

Oh no they don't like us I knew it. I ran into jai's arms and the crowed was all like "oh what".

I felt unwanted by them but I. Jai's arms I felt loved .

Tt pov

Wtf is wrong with us. Why do they hate us why.

Lilly's pov

I knew this would happen. I walked over to luke and he kissed my cheek. A girl yelled from the front row "WTF LUKE WHY WOULD YOU CHOSE HER ARE U SERIOUS THAT SLUT". Luke just ignored her and kept on hugging me. Tt went to beau and the crowed went wild with "awwwww" perfect couple" and "biane" (their some what ship name).

When jai was hugging summer the girls did the same but used jummer as the ship name.

Why did they hate me. And I that ugly or am I just too fabulous for them.

"Ok fans this is summer,Tt, and Lilly" beau said while pointing to us. They all said awww exept for when he said my name.

"Hey what's wrong with Lilly and luke being together. Why are you guys hating on here" beau said disappointed

I felt like crying.

I hid my self in Luke's arms and started to cry. At least I didn't attack one of them.

Luke yelled out "SEE NOW YOUV MADE HER CRY"

They all gasped and yelled sorry all at on exept for the girl who called me a slut.

"FUCK LET HER CRY" THE GIRL SAID.

EVENTUALLY the girl got kicked out and refunded.

The concert went back to normal after I screamed out "PENIS".

"Wtf was that for" luke said laughing as everyone laughed.

"Wanted to lighten up the mood" I said smiling

When I turned around to face everyone they gasped.

"Is there something on my face" I said trying to look up at my forehead but failed,

The crowed screamed "YOUR SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL LIL SLUT"

Luke looked at me when they said slut and I started bursting out laughing.

After the big laugh I said "now let's give the fans what they wanted"

"Ok now first before any other song we are gonna let the girls write what ever the want on our foreheads and we have to try to guess it" beau said while handing us the markers.