Chapter 12

Beaus pov

We all went to our rooms to rest after the fight.

"OI Tt" I said

"What slut" she said laughing

I

"Your not jokeing are you.

"About what dumbass"

"About being pregant"

"Hell no I'm not joking I have the pregnancy test to prove it" she said

I sighed in relef and grabbed her waist to have her sit down on me.

She sat down and started to grabbing my hair and messing it up and kissed my cheek.

She smirked at me and kissed my lips. I took off my shirt and laid back while she leans in and things started to get heated.

I took off her shirt and rubbed my hands up and down her back. She got up and looked at me confused.

"Babe what are you doing" she said with a stern look on her face

"Umm I'm sorry I thought you wanted to u know " then she jumped back on me and started kissing my neck and whispered in my ear"I'm only joking babe"

"Omg babe" I said grabbing her ass and laying her back down.

We kissed and kissed. I un clasped her bra and took off her underwear. She did the same with mine. We just layed there naked kissing and eating each other's faces off.

She slid her hands up and down my chest while I rubbed her thighs. She went all the way down.

"Tt" I said shocked

"What" she said

We stopped the. Put our cloths on.

We ran out to the group.

We saw kaylin and she looked really sad. She told us what happend that day.

I'm so sorry Tt. I was at a party and I must have gotten really drunk and I remember running trough crowd and bumping in to jake he was also drunk at the time and we you know the rest" she said ready to cry.

"I forgive you kaylin" Tt said going to hug her.

An hour later

Kaylin went home and luke and Lilly were cuddling on the couch

Luke's pov

"I love you so much babe" Lilly said smiling and kissing my neck

"I love you more" I said flipping her over so I was now lying over her and kissing her neck

She let out a small moan and I chuckled.

I carried her up to our room and laid her on the bed and taking my shirt off. She took her shirt off and laid there waiting for me.

I jumped on her and started kissing her. The kiss grew into a make out session.

I started rubbing my hands up and down her stomach and she let out another small moan turning me on.

Out

Lilly's pov

Luke was turning me on a lot and making me moan a little.

He rubbed his hands all the way down my bodey and down to my shorts taking them off and me doing the same.

He slipped his hand down my underwear and touched my area.

I pulled his hand out and took off my underwear and so did he.

I told him to get comfy before It started.

Summers pov

I was laying In bed with jai and we were cuddling and kissing.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He whispered in my ear "I love you"

I blushed and said "I want you to be mine forever"

He blushed and said "one day you will marry me"