Meet Evan

Now I don't sleep a lot do to insomnia and being scared of sleeping due to family issues so normally I'd just sit on my phone or read something. I had to get rid of everything off my phone (so my parents can't track me) and I didn't bring any books.

Here I am. Laying in bed. 4:12. Listening to Jared snore. Wide awake. Doing. Absolutely. Nothing.

I've done everything someone can do when they move in somewhere and have nothing. I've painted my nails, made people out of a hoodie and pillows, stared outside for about 2 hours.

In all honesty, I'm surprised Jared didn't wake up to the smell of nail polish. That shit is strong.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ah, sunrise. The time when I have to pretend to be asleep.

I heard Jared climb off the top bunk and fall on the ground and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Yo, hey, wake up, hey, you, helllloooooo" He flopped on me and I kicked him off, leaving him of the floor.

"Ok be like that but if we don't hurry, we'll be late for breakfast" He said while sliding on a shirt.

I groaned and kicked off the covers.

I didn't feel the need to put my binder on since its so early and Im just to lazy.

I slipped on some shorts and Jared led the way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So there's a lot of people here. I didn't expect there to be this many queer people.

I don't eat a lot so I just grabbed some apple juice and a muffin and I didn't know where to sit. There was I group of people at one table, filled with a shortish blonde kid with a  red stripe in his hair, he looked trans judging on him having obvious breasts but wearing men's clothing, a kid with a red hoodie and pulled back hair, gay patch on his hoodie, a kid with reddish blonde hair and freckles, uhh no sexuality stuck out to me, a tall one with a bi tank top on and two girls that we're kissing. Ew.

Another group was 4 girls. A pink on, she looked to be to be full lesbian, a blue on and she looked trans, and a yellow one and she had rainbow bracelets on so that's a thing on its own.

There was a group of guys. A tall one with a T-shirt that said 'French, fresh, and gay', a bigger guy with his arm around the other guy, a short on with longer hair and I don't know but he looks bisexual, and a tallish-medium guy with curly hair and freckles and he looked trans.

And there was Jared, pale girl with freckles and a lesbian pride necklace and a blonde one that looked really uncomfortable.

The blonde one.

He was dirty blonde, tan but still white skinned, bluish greenish eyes, and a fuck load of freckles.

I kinda stood in the middle of the room, not know who to sit next to.

Until...

"Yo! Connor! Over queer!"

Jared.

I sighed and walked over.

He stood up and gestured to me, trying to get the black ones attention.

"Connor, this is Blue Linn and Evan Hansen, Evan, Blue, this is Connor Murphy."

Blue shook my hand, "Blue, lesbian/biromantic, they/them pronouns"

Evan shook my hand awkwardly, "Uh I um- Evan.. Bi-bisexual.. Um he/him pronouns"

I shook both their hands, "Connor, transmale and gay, he/him pronouns"

We talked for a while and before we knew it, we had a full friend group.

Ahhh sorry that was so long.. I didn't expect to to be so long😅