.Chapter 10.

Pip's POV

!!Mild Swearing!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit! It's Monday?" Damien asks. 

"Yeah!" I exclaim.

"It's 6:40.. We still have time." He says.

"What about the bunnies?" I ask.

"They'll be fine." Damien says.

I nod and head to the bathroom with my clothes for the day. I quickly get dressed and go back to the living room. 

"So, are you wearing that to school?" I ask, referring to his blue fuzzy sweatpants and pink slippers. 

"No!" He says and runs to his bedroom. I see a bunny follow him. 

"DAMN BUNNY" I hear Damien scream followed by the opening and closing of his door.

A traumatized bunny comes over to me and hops on my lap.

"Aww, did the bad man scare you? I'm sowwy." I coo to the bunny.

"SHUT THE FUCK UPP" I hear him scream. I wasn't intending for him to hear me but okay.

I pick up my backpack and put it on my back. We have to be at school by 7:15, and it 6:55, so we might as well start walking.

Damien comes out, dressed in full black as usual. 

"The bunnies don't have a cage.. Where do we put them?" I ask.

"In the microwave." Damien responds, smiling devilishly. 

"NO. How about in that box. We won't have to top of it closed, though." 

"Ooh, good idea. Let's suffocate them." He says.

"Damien, no." 

I gather up all the bunnies and put them in the box. Without the top closed, we're not suffocating them. Nope, not today, not ever.

We walk out and I hear the bunnies squeaking. (yes, squeaking.) 

It's a big box, so they have space. 

"Damien?" 

"Hm?" 

"Can we name them?" I ask.

"Yeah. When we get home." He says, half smiling. 

"YAY!" I scree

"Shut up. damn kids." I hear. I look over and see the one and only, Randy cleaning his car. 

"Shut up, old man." Damien spat.

Randy sprays Damien with a hose, and I start laughing.

We continue walking even though Damien is wet. (I KNOW WHAT YOU"RE THINKING @JeronicaShaq AND THE ANSWER IS NO)

We get to the school building and walk to period 1 together. 

"So, how much of an asshole do you think our teacher is going to be today?" Damien asks.

"More like dumbass. He forgot to give us group work Friday, remember?" I ask. He nods. "And I don't even think he has told us his name." I say. "He's pretty pathetic if I do say so myself." 

"I agree." Damien says. 

"Ohh, and if ya look at that.. Damien has  got a new boyfriend, isn't that cute?" I look in front of me and see Cartman. I stay quiet.

"Ye- NO! No no no no. We're just friends."Damien stutters. He's usually confident and brave. What changed? 

"Yeah! Uh, what he said." I say, trying to be confident. But honestly, I end up sounding more stupid. 

"If you're not dating Pip, then why were you guys walking out of a house...  together..?" He smirks evilly. 

"Well his da-" He starts but shake my head, no. "He was spending the night. No need to assume weird shit like that." Damien says. He seems to have gained his confidence back! Nice.

"How did you know? Creep." I ask. 

"The bus passed an apartment while you lovebirds were walking out of there." Cartman smiles and walks off.

"Fucking weirdo.." I state.

"..Yeah, weirdo." Damien repeats.

We sit down in our assigned seats in period 1. The teacher babbles on about a lesson that nobody cares enough to learn.

I look to my left at Damien. He looks like he's falling asleep. I tap him on the shoulder. 

"Don't die on me just yet." I joke. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in awhile <3