.Chapter 7.

POV~ Pip 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pip!" I hear Damien yell.

I walk towards him with a smile on my face. 

"Now where's the entrance to this thing?" He mumbles.

"Uh.. I don't k- Wait it's over there!" I point to a bunch of balloons. 

We enter the festival and a lot of students from South Park High.. Including.. Cartman and his group. 

I run behind a food stand and crouch down.

"What is it?" Damien runs over.

"They're here.." 

"Cartman?" 

"..Yeah." 

"We can go." He looks down.

"No! We can just stay away from him." I smile. 

"If you say so." 

We find a place to sit far away from the stage because that's where Cartman is. 

"Wait.. We don't have any blankets or towels to place on the grass." I sigh. 

"We can probably buy some. Not at the festival but at some store." Damien suggests.

"Alright." I agree.

We walk to the nearest Wal-Mart and quickly buy a soft blanket. 

We both walk back to the festival and sit down with our new blanket. 

"So, do you know who's playing?" Damien asks. 

"No, but considering we're in South Park, it's not going to be good." I say. 

And I was correct, the first band to play was so bad, that we had to leave. Lots of other people left as well. 

"So, where should we go now?" Damien asks. "It's only been an hour." 

"The library... I mean, I know it's dumb, but, it's a quiet place to hang out. Or we could go to a bookstore because you're actually aloud to talk there." I suggest.

"Bookstore," He chooses. 

"Okay!" I smile and start walking towards the bookstore. 

We arrive there and open the door, causing a quiet bell to ring. Damien and I walk inside and Damien immediately runs towards a shelf. 

It's a... Satanic Bible? Why would he even need that?

"I want to see how incorrect this is." He smirks, as if he read my mind. 

He marks out lots of mistakes until I tell him to stop. It'll take many hours for him to finish.

"Ooh look!" I point at a book called 'Great Expeditions'. Something about it gives me déjà-vu.

Damien watches as I flip through the book. I stare wide-eyed at it as I see my name. 

"It..It says my name.. Wait a second? There's my sister too!" I shout. 

People look at me and Damien shushes me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Look!" I throw the book at him.

I watch as he skims the first page, then widens his eyes as he sees my name.

"What the hell." 

"Exactly. I'm not gonna buy this. It's too weird.."

"Yeah." Damien agrees. 

We spent a good 2 hours just criticizing books and being dumb until I finally say:

"Well, today has been fun, but I really should get going. I'll see y-" 

I get cut off by Damien, "Can I at least walk you home?" 

"Well...Uh, sure." I smile. 

We start heading towards my house and I feel Damien grab my hand. I smile and he looks away. (The awkward atmosphere tho) 

"So, which way is your house?" He asks. 

"Left. I think." I say and he nods.

We end up on my street and I spot my house. I notice my sister's car and I start to panic.

"Shit! She's home!" I yell. 

I hide behind a tree right when I hear the front door open. 

"Pip!!!!" She screams. 

I look at Damien and he smiles.

"Come on." 

A/N~ Sorry for the short chapter, and it was quite boring but I tried. :/ Thanks for 100+ reads ! It means a lot. I love you guys