Disappearance and Return

Chase's P. O. V

I had ran away from the Paw Patrol for the deal of a life time. I had been invited to do several movies down in LA. I wouldn't be back for a while, but I didn't tell the pups or Ryder that, I just left them a note, mostly in code of very vauge reason's why I left. I didn't want the pups to worry about me, because I would be fine.

A few years later I had become a star, maybe the fame had started to go to my head a little bit, as I was beginning to have a huge ego, but I knew in the back of my mind that I had to get back to the pups and Ryder, at this point they probably don't even remember me. Maybe the money that was offered wasn't a good thing, maybe I had made the wrong decision, maybe I had let the possibility of being a star go to my head. It was something I was taught at a very young age not to do, I had braken that moral that I had as a pup, and I needed to fix it. So I had the first flight to the airport so I could go home. I had gotten on a plane and flew into Adventure Bay International. I could see the Lookout, I began running towards it, it looked in even better shape to when I left it. 

"Don't worry pups, I'm almost home," I said I finally walked up the hill to the Lookout doors when I saw Marshall come out.

"Who are you," he asked.

"The one and the only, drumroll please," I said, pausing for dramatic affect.

"Ha Ha, your very funny, I don't know who you are but you need to get out of here," he said. This made me stop and think for a little bit.

"Marshall its me, Chase," I told him.

"I'll see it when I believe," he said. I was beginning to think he didn't believe in me. I pulled out my wallet and out came a ton of pictures with me and Marshall in them. He looked them over, before giving me a nasty look.

"Where have you been this entire time," he asked angry.

"Marshall I've been down in LA doing movies over the past couple of years, I didn't want you guys worrying about me so that's why I didn't tell you," I told him hoping he would give me forgiveness.

"I forgive you Chase, your still a good friend, and an amazing help, I don't know if you'll ever be able to get your spot back, but you can talk to Ryder," he said. This gave me a burst of confidence, I felt like I could do anything. I found Ryder, a lot taller in the control room you guessed it, playing his game when I walked up to him.

"Ryder sir," I ask, he looks over at me.

"Yes Chase, I've seen the movies you've been in," he said, he was deadpanned. "I wasn't overly happy when you left but I see the fame has gone to your head a little, hasn't it," he continued. I could only nod my head in shame, I was embarrassed. "I'm just happy to see you back here, I thought I would never see you again," Ryder said grabbing me into a hug. He began crying, I licked the tears off of his face.

"Ryder sir, I'm here to stay," I told him.

"Well Chase, I know you haven't forgot your police training and every other pup we looked at was not fit for the job, your back in," Ryder said. All the pups heard the commotion. They were at the top of the elevator, this is when I realized I needed to do something special for them

(From Now On, from the Greatest Showman)

Chase: I saw the sun begin to dim, and felt that winter wind, blow cold

A man who learns who is there for him, when the glitter fades, and the walls won't hold

So from then Rubble, what begins, can only be what's true

If all was lost, there's more I gained, because it led me back... to you

From now on, these eyes will not be blinded by the lights

From now on, what's waited till tomorrow starts tonight, tonight

Let this promise in me start like an anthem in my heart from now on, from now one

...

I drank Champaign with kings and queens the politicians praised my name

But those were someone else's dream's the pitfalls of the man I became

For year's and year's I urned there cheers, the crazy speed of always needing more,

But when I stop and see you here, I remember who all this was for 

And from now on these eyes will not be blinded by the lights,

From now on, what's waited till tomorrow starts tonight, it starts tonight let this promise in me start like an anthem in my heart from now on, from now on

Pups: and we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again 5x

From now on

Chase: These eyes will not be blinded by the lights

Pups: From now on

Chase: What's waited till tomorrow starts tonight it starts tonight,

Let this promise in me start, like an anthem in my heart, from now on, from now on, from now on

Pups: And we will come back home and we will come back home, home again x2

After our little tune I hugged the pups thanking each one of them for being patient, most of all Marshall and Ryder. I felt like nothing ever changed after that day, I felt back to where I should be accepted, loved, and most of all, happy, as a mater of fact, all of the pups were happy and that is something that will never change ever. 

Author's Note: Yes I know musical's but it was a good song for this story, I hope this warms people up. I thank you all again and I will see you 2 Friday's from now on this story, all have a good night and be safe