Pups save the Mayor

Ryder P.O.V

It was a nice peaceful day in Adventure Bay until now. "Ryder help City Halls on fire," Mayor Goodway screamed. As Ryder usually says, "Paw Patrol to the lookout." The pups came running in I was honestly impressed how they got here so fast, but I won't ask questions. "Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir," Chase said. "Pups we have a big emergency at City Hall, it's on fire!" I said. "Then we need to get there fast," Marshall said. "That's right Marshall we do need to get there fast," I replied in a more hurry voice than I normally talk with. "I will need all paws on deck for this one," and as I said that we were going down the slide and/or fire pole. We drove off as fast as we could towards City Hall. We could see the flames from the lookout. "Pups let's step on it," I yelled behind me. We were going about 70 miles per hour around the sharp turn around Katie's clinic and as you can tell w tried to arc the corner and come out of it without getting out of the gas. We rushed down main street and got to City Hall. Chase got his cones out and held the crowd back like he was suppose to. "Ok Marshall you know what to do," I said. "Ruff water cannon, Ruff, ladder cannon, on," he said. "Skye got some water from the bay and began dumping it on the building. Rubble and Rocky got some sand from the quarry north of town. And Zuma helped Skye bring in some water for her to take to City Hall and to take to Marshall. I saw my pups doing amazing work when I realized someone was missing. "Umm, Chase have you seen Mayor Goodway," I asked. "No I haven't Ryder sir I will go look for her in the building just give me a mask and a oxygen tank and I will be off," he replied. "Ok Chase here you go," I said giving him the stuff he needed. "Thank you, be out soon," he said walking into the building. I watched as Chase entered the more controlled fire building. I took a sigh of relive as my pups were doing an amazing job putting out the fire when. "Ryder sir I'm not going to make it, Goodway's on her way out but I'm not coming, tell the pups I love them and that I'll see them one day," Chase said. My heart sunk, was this really the end for Chase. "Ryder, earth to Ryder," Rocky said taking me out of my trance. "Oh hi Rocky," I said casually. "Anything wrong Ryder," he asked me. "No nothing wrong, just thinking," I replied. "Well just letting you know you can tell me anything," Rocky said back. I'm proud of Rocky he asked me if I was ok or not, he's a good pup, but you want to know who a good pup really is, the pup that is about to die because a mayor was careless enough to start a fire. I might have a bone to pick with someone after this is over. Something hit me, I should probably at least try to save Chase. "Pups I'm going in, I'm going to try and save Chase," I said. The pups looked at me weird but here was no time for chatting, someones life is on the line. I rushed in to the building to find it almost put out, that is when I saw something I never wanted to see. Chase was laying on the floor not moving, unconsciousness, and burned. I ran over to him to find him not breathing I ran him over to Marshall. "Marshall can you do anything to revive him," I asked. "I can but it's not guaranteed to work," he said. Now the pups understood what he was doing when he said I'm going in. And I ran off to find Katie.

Marshall's P.O.V

I started to do CPR on Chase. "Come on buddy you can do it," I chanted. The rest of the pups joined in. "Come on Chase please for us," Skye said. "You can do it," Rubble said not certain of what was actually going on. We started to become nervous that Chase wasn't going to make it. Katie came over with her medical tools and started to help me while I blew into Chase's lungs to try and get his heart restarted. I started to hear I faint pulse, but I kept on doing it so I didn't lose him again. I started to hear it start to get stronger and stronger, I couldn't help but smile. When the pups saw me and Katie smile they knew Chase was going to be alright. Ryder came at the perfect time. "He's breathing just give him a little space when he gets up," Katie said. "Hopefully he does get up," she mumbled that only I and Ryder could here. I knew Chase was in a coma, when he didn't get up, the pups asked why won't he wake up. I said,"He will eventually," not wanting to say what was happening to him. Just when we were about ready to go to sleep, Chase started to stir. "Give him some space," Ryder said. I was just relived that he did wake up.

Chase's P.O.V

I was having a dream that I was in another world fighting bad guys and crime when that dream ended. "Give him some space," I heard someone say. I heard panting and howls as I opened my eyes. "Where am I," were the first words that I said. "The lookout Chase," I heard this boy say. "What's the Lookout," I asked. Everyone stopped smiling. "Was it something that I said, or is that I just saved the Mayor's life and am still alive, I told you Ryder to leave me to die, you didn't because you can't handle losing a pup," I said playfully. I got a lot of dirty looks from people, or was it really that serious," I asked. "Chase you think that was just a scrape, if I was there a few seconds later you would have been dead," Ryder told me. "Thank's for filling me Ryder sir," I said to him. Everyone erupted into smiles again. "Good to have you back Chase," Ryder said. "Good to be alive," I said. The pups once again stared at me rolling their eyes and shacking their heads. "What, really, I mean it," I said. "Remind me never to send you in to rescue someone in a fire ever again," Ryder told the rest of the pups. "Can do Ryder," the rest of the pups said as they drifted off to sleep. I was just about ready to go off to sleep when I got a message saying: Chase I love you and you know that I happy you came out alive, I was worried for a second, but love your future wife, Skye. I read it and I knew what wad coming as I drifted off to sleep.

THE END

Authors note: By the way first story on the computer, until next time See yah