I can feel my cheeks heat up and a feeling shoots straight to my core. I lean over to kiss him, but he stops me, pressing his finger to my lips instead. A small smirk sits on his lips. "No, not those lips, sweetheart." He tells me with a chuckle.

My mouth falls open slightly and I stare back at him with wide eyes. God, I've never seen him this flirty. I'm loving it.

"Close your mouth, Allie. Unless you want me to give you something to put in it."

"Who are you?" I gawk at him, watching as he undoes his tie.

"Your boyfriend," He tells me, slipping his tie out from under his collar. "Who is very, very in love with you and hasn't been able to show you physically just how much he does."

A dorky smile takes over my lips and I just know that my blush has deepened significantly. I'll never get over him saying it. It feels so good to hear it, to know it. He loves me!

"Why are you smiling like that, huh?" He cracks a tiny grin, looking up at me with happy brown eyes.

"I just love you," I tell him before leaning over to bring my lips to his. Our mouths move together rhythmically and a fire ignites between us. Spencer grips my hips and sits further forward before standing up and holding me tight against him.

I let out a tiny shriek and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He carries me to the bedroom and gently sets me on his bed, not wasting any time before crawling on top of me and moving his lips from my mouth to my neck. He's sucking hard at the skin and definitely leaving marks, but I don't care. I'm so ready for him, it's not even funny.

"Spence...please," I beg, running my left hand through his hair.

"Please what?" He inquires, lips still against my neck.

"I want you..." I breathe out.

"I know, baby. I know, but there's no need to rush."

His slow torture on my neck continues and he runs his left hand up and under my shirt. He backs up and helps me sit up slightly so he can undo the clasp of my bra. Once he's done there, he pulls my shirt up and over my head, tossing it aside somewhere before slipping my bra off of my arms and throwing it in the same direction.

"You're so beautiful, I hope you know that," He pushes back on my chest lightly so that I'll lay down, then he gets back into his straddling position to continue his teasing. His lips find my neck once again and he leaves a trail of kisses from there to just between my breasts. "I missed you this weekend." He tells me in between kisses, moving his lips over to my left breast and his left hand to my right one. He twists and tugs gently at my right nipple while he sucks the other one into his mouth. I arch my back at the feeling, earning a giggle from Spencer.

He keeps up his actions, switching his mouth out for his hand and vice versa every now and then. Pretty soon, I'm breathing even heavier than before and clutching my legs together. I'm quivering underneath him and riding out an orgasm in no time. He pulls back and looks down at me, a smug grin on his lips.

"You're so responsive, Allie..." He chuckles, leaning over to plant a kiss on my cheek. "So, what do you want me to do? Anything you want, Al..."

"Well...do you think we can use those things? Y'know, in your closet?" I ask, feeling a blush creep it's way onto my cheeks.

"My BDSM stuff?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "I...I suppose, but we'll have to start out light, okay? Do you want me to use it on you or do you want to use it on me?" He hops off of me, heading for his closet.

"On me, if that's okay," I sit up, crossing my arms over my chest. "And what does starting out light consist of?"

"Of course it is, and...well, since we really haven't gone beyond a light tap on your ass during sex, I think I'd like to start soft with a riding crop or the fluffy paddle." He reaches up and grabs the box from the top of the closet. "We haven't really had rough sex either, so... soft and easy first with this."

"What sort of roughness are you into?" I look up at him, watching as he sets the box on the floor and grabs a couple of things from it.

"I like fast and hard sometimes, a little bit of hair pulling, spanking..." Spencer shrugs. "It's mostly just in the moment, I don't really know."

"Let's start with that, then? Is that okay with you?" I give him a tiny smile.

The man smiles back, nodding. "It's more than okay with me."

He tosses the few things he'd gathered back into the box before making his way back to me on the bed. I get onto my knees to meet him and he brings his lips to mine, not wasting a second of time before slipping his tongue in between them. His fingers move between my legs, lightly massaging me through two layers of fabric. A tiny whine catches in my throat and I move against him.

"Can I get you out of these, baby?" He asks me, pulling away just slightly and hooking the waistband of my pants.

I nod eagerly, making him chuckle.

"Here, lay down..." He instructs and I follow.

Once I'm on my back, he pulls both my shoes off, then my pants and underwear together, tossing them aside before undoing his own pants and kicking them off. He takes his shirt off next, slowly unbuttoning it just to tease me. His beautiful chest is exposed, a tiny bit of hair sits just below his navel. Everywhere else is clean shaven, except for lighter colored baby hairs where I'm sure full ones just didn't grow.

He could be a model, that's for sure. Every single inch of him is just perfect. I can't find a flaw...no matter how hard I look. He knows he's attractive, but I don't think he knows the whole of it. He gets blush-y and smiley whenever I tell him how good he looks and how sexy he is.

"Alright, love. On your hands and knees," Spencer orders softly.

I do as he says and once I'm in position, I feel his fingers trail up from my knees to my ass. He gives it a tiny squeeze before his left hand leaves my body completely, then there's a tiny gust of wind before a SMACK. It doesn't hurt, but my surprised yelp catches Spencer's attention.

"Shit, was that too hard?" He asks, gently rubbing the area he just struck. "I'm sorry, I-"

"No, it wasn't. It didn't even hurt, Spence, I was just surprised," I chuckle. "Don't be afraid to do anything, okay? I trust you. Completely."

"Okay, just... tell me if I'm doing something you don't like, okay? Or, y'know, if there's something else you'd like me to be doing." I can just hear the smirk on his lips.

Alright, here goes...