"And die with your mask on if you've got to," I finish with a chuckle. "I'll be safe. Hold down the fort, alright? And look after Klaus. He'll bug you for food when he gets hungry. It's under the sink," I gesture to the fluffy brown demon as he jumps onto the bed.

Rachel nods and runs her hand down his back. "Okay, well, I'll see you soon." The girl stands up and wraps her arms around me.

"See you,"

-

Once we're back at Spencer's, I notice that he's being distant. He's not as talkative as he'd usually be.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as he takes off his coat.

The boy shrugs. "Your brother doesn't like me..."

"Spence-"

"I know that he thinks I'm too old for you, I know it..." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "I just...do you ever feel like it's wrong? For us to be together?"

I feel a sick feeling swirl around in my stomach and frown at him. "No, do you?"

Spencer makes his way to the couch and takes a seat. I sit on the coffee table in front him, watching his expressions. The man sits back. "I...It's just that I finally tell you that I love you and everyone is telling me it's wrong. My friends, your brother..."

"Spence..."

"I love you so much, Allie. I just feel guilty because everyone is finding something wrong with us being together..."

"Do you not wanna be with me anymore, then?"

He's quiet for a few seconds. "No," Spencer tells me, shaking his head. "I do want to be with you. I'm just angry at them."

I give him a sad look, resting my hands on his knees. "I'm sorry."

Spencer shakes his head, taking my hands into his. "Don't be, babe. Come here," He pulls on my arms, wanting me to come toward him. I stand up and he let's go of my hands, bringing his to my hips and pulling me toward him. I sit down on his lap, one leg on either side of him.

"I'm glad you're here with me, even though it's not under the best circumstances." He rests his head on my chest. "I love you so much."

"Was this just an elaborate scheme to get me here for your birthday week?" I chuckle, running my fingers through his brown locks.

He looks up at me from under a furrowed brow. "No!"

"Mhm," I tease, running my hands through his hair. "You just wanted to get me here so you could have birthday sex all week."

"You saw right through me, you win." Spencer chuckles.

"Oh, good. Y'know, I was really hoping for some."

"Were you?" He raises an eyebrow at me, earning a nod in return. "God, I've created a monster."

I scoff and shake my head at him. "What?"

A big smile takes over his lips. "I have! Ever since we first slept together, you're just constantly horny!"

"Shut up-"

"You're some sort of sex-crazed monster-"

"Spencer!" I laugh out, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're always thinking about it. I bet you're thinking about sex right now!"

"I'm not, shut up!" I sit back up, looking down at him.

"Are you sure?" Spencer asks, his tone low and seductive. His fingertips run down my sides slowly, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. "You sure you're not thinking about my lips on yours? Cause I am."