-: One - Buzz :-

Rosè's POV

BUZZ . . . BUZZ . . . BUZZ

I rolled over in bed and checked my phone. 7:00. I had to be at school at 7:45. I groaned as I flipped the covers off my body. I felt the immediate chill of my room course through my veins. I shut my door and striped. I picked out light blue long sleeved shirt and pulled it on over my head. I looked around for my favorite black skirt. When I found it, I slipped it on, making sure to add the suspenders. My friends back at home loved this outfit. But it was still missing the best part. I pulled out my thigh-high rainbow socks, pulled them up over my pale legs, and walked downstairs.

I quickly ate breakfast, slipped on my black vans, grabbed my book bag, and was out the door. It wasn't a far walk to Seoul High. When I arrived, I walked into the principal's office. 

"I'll help you in a minute." the secretary said. 

I sat down next to girl who was hiding behind her hair.

"Hey," I said

"H-hi," she stuttered back.

"My name's Chaeyoung. What's yours?"

"Ji-Jisoo."

I opened my mouth to say something else, but the secretary called me.

"You must be Park Chaeyoung."

"I am!" I smiled sweetly.

"Jennie Kim will be showing you around today. She's in your homeroom."

"Okay, thank you!"

I walked out of the office making sure to wave to Jisoo. She weakly smiled back at me.