Chapter One

[Thrid pov]

"I have a secret that nobody knows about me. My secret is my family is all part wolf! "

"I wasn't relly allowed to interact with the humans , but I did anyway and then I met her. She was beautiful!"

" I was in my wolf form when I first encountered her. "That day she came to me and reached her hand out towards me. " I'm not afraid , I will always be on the wolves side. " She said smiling petting my head softly.

"After that I wanted to be around the humans more amd more.

[Nejima's pov]

"Nejima-san get down from there!" A voice called out to me.

"But I want to see the humans more Nemjo-kun"  I said.

Nemjo sighed and looked at me " Then get of your wolf form to be safe and keep hunters from killing you. " He said.

My eyes widen at his response and chuckled turning into a human form still with his ears and tail. " You know were the first people to actually do this right y'know turn into this form?"

" No you are , But I still thank you for teaching me." Nemjo said.

"Do you think my parents will let me go to to the humans? Or be around them?"

"No! No its too dangerous. Going to human school!?" Nemjo said.

" Then I won't ask them. I'll just go."

"That means I would have to go with you. I promise your parents I would protect you." Nemjo said.

"Heeeeyyy" Howled a female voice and another wolf ran to them .

"Mika-san!!" We both shouted looking at her.

Nemjo and Mika turned into a form like Nejima.

"Nejima-san here wants to go to human school." Nemjo said.

"So that's the plan for today?" Mika said giggling.

" I agree we should go check it out!" Mika said smiling.

"That isn't a safe idea you two!" Nemjo said.

"But we'll see new land ! New things don't you want that!" Mika shouted looking into the woods.

"You guys will look weird with your ears and tail sticking out. " Nejima said.

"Wha-" They both turned to look at Nejima seeing his ears and tail are completely gone. 

" How did you do that?" Nemjo asked.

"Just think that they are gone" Nejima said standing up putting his hand in his pocket.

[Mika pov]

" You look so different its cool! " I look like a normal girl now!" My eye twitched when I realized nobody was listening to me and Nejima-kun was gone.

"Bakas.." I grumnled.

I saw Nejima-kun come back with a uniform on and two more in his hand. " Here put these on to blind in more." He said. I took it happily and went away from them putting it on.

[Nemjo pov]

" This isn't safe and you know it. " I sighed " But we can go nothing can stop you once you set your mind on something Nejima-san." I said starting to chuckled.

"Maybe Nii-san we're just on two different paths in time. " Nejima said to me.

I looked at him for a moment then looked a bit sadden by it. " Maybe you are right by that. "  I finally said seeing Mika-Chan come back.