S.S.H. Touhou Remixes because they sound godly

Continuing on with Touhou remixes, how about we take a look at some remixes from Saitama Saisyu Heiki, AKA S.S.H.

Now I get that there are people who have distaste in rock or metal music and I'm fine with that. If this kind of music doesn't suit you, then so be it.

I'm a fan of power metal, meaning that it's rock and speed metal combined that is played at fast bpm's.

So here's some S.S.H. Touhou arrangements!

I remember looking in the comments and said that they heard this song in a ****hub video. I imagine this in a Gachimuchi AMV.

The signature synths are used quite greatly, but they don't over-saturate the song quite much. 

Especially when he remixed this song again.

Sometimes, remixes take a new spin on original rhythms of songs. Like this one.

The first stage theme of PCB just sounds godly as well

The beginning part is very solemn. I thought I was listening to some other song. But then I heard that familiar tune from the original theme. And once you think it's over, the guitars start to play and your head jams out to the music. 

Being that Shanghai Teahouse is one of my favorite themes, I like how this remix went for a edm-ish style. I swear, it sounds like it can be on NoCopyrightSounds or something XD

Stage 1 of Imperishable Night sounds great as well. Do you prefer this version?

Or this one? This one sounds similar to Ken's theme from Street Fighter.

..oh! you expected Marisa's theme to be purely rock? Well guess what? ...it is.

DAMN this sounds amazing

this one as well

There's literally a lot more, but those are some that I really like a lot.

enjoy listening to touhou remixes!