36 😻😻😻

Jessica POV~
"Ready" i ask olivia as she sits down next to me. "Ready" i press the live button. About 30 people joined at that moment. "Hey everyone" olivia says. "We are just packing our suitcases until more people join" i say. We were just knocking about the room.

"Where is max and harvey?" Olivia reads the comments. I walk over to her as we just finished packing. "Eh we actually dont know" i say. "Funny story actually" olivia says. "Are you really going to tell them?" I ask shocked and olivia just shakes her head.

"So last night they came into our room and scared the life out of us when we were sleeping then they left and we havent seen them since" olivia laughs. "Yea this was about 2 o'clock this morning" i laugh aswell. "Someone said we should get revenge"  olivia looks at me with a "hmm this is interesting imma do it face" "dont worry we will and we will film it and put it up on our story" i say.

"This is war" olivia laughs. "You two are so pretty and friendship goals." I read out. "Thank you so much" olivia says putting her arm around me. "Oh my god remember the tik tok max and harvey did." I laugh so much then olivia falls backwards of her seat laughing. "Yea"she shouts from the floor.  "someone said we should remake it"  i say. Olivia gets back up on the seat.

"Should we? Yea we should. Ill put it on my phone and we can do it now" olivia laughs. "this is a very rare moment on live. We are going to do a tik tok to please yous" i laugh. Olivia sets her phone up against the mirror beside mine.  Olivia was on the floor dancing and i was on the bed 😂 we are crazy friends.

At the end i jumped on olivias back then dobby walked in that exact moment and was so confused. He was about to say something then we kinda put him off 😂We burst out laughing and fell on the floor. So in the end the tik tok was us on the floor with dobby looking at the camera very confused. So we captioned it "yes dobby this is a tik tok #crazyfriends #doingitforthegram "

Olivia POV~
"Hi dobby say hi to everyone.... were live" i laugh getting off the floor amd helping jess up. "Hi everyone" dobby stutters still very confused. "U ok there dobs" jess smiles. "Confused..... so you were live on insta while doing a tik tok" dobby points at the phones. "We sure did" i say. Dobby just shakes his head and laughs.

"The comments are going mad now im here" dobby sits down. "Eh excuse me they were going mad before you came" jess sits down beside him and flicks his hand. "Ow" i stand behind dobby leaning on him gently. "So what  were you looking for" i say. "I wanted to ask if you two wanna come with me to get smoothies in the park round the corner." Dobby says.

"Yea sure" me and jess say. We answer a few more questions on the live and give a few shoutouts. "We have been on an hour so we have to get going everyone bye" jess says. "Bye" me and dobby jump over each 0ther to get to the camera. Then jess ends it. Me and dobby get up and laugh.

"Ready to go then" jess says. "Yea i told sara and shuana that we are going out and they said put your suitcases beside the door before you leave" dobby says. "Okie dokie" i move my and jessicas cases to the door. "Hey ho hey ho its off to work we go" jess starts skipping out the door. 😂 shes not wise.

"So wheres the boys" i ask. We were walking down the street.  "They are still sleeping and leo is playing some game" dobby says. "No wonder they are sleeping max and harvey were in our room at 2 and dylan we could hear him watching tv" i say."geez i was sleeping i was wrecked" dobby laughs. "What about tilly and everyone else what are they doing today?" Jess asks

"Have you two not been talking to anyone all morning" dobby laughs. "Well its only 11" i say. "So no" jess finishes. "Well they are doing something somewhere in the hotel today" dobby tells us. "Is this the place dobby" i ask. "Yea they do the best smoothies" he says "ill get the best you can go sit down somewhere" dobby says walking away. "Ok thanks waiter dobby" jess mumbles and i laugh.