TWENTY-ONE

Olivia P.O.V~
Emily seems happier which is good. And this breakfast is delicious. "Max and Jessica I didn't know you were so good at cooking" I say. "You should see my hot dogs" max laughs to jessica. "Stop it" jessica laughs. Harvey starts to get mad so I hold his hand and look at max like wtf "I'm joking" he laughs "he kept saying that to me while cooking this" Jessica laughs.

"Suddenly I don't want anymore" I push my plate away. And everybody laughs. "I'm going to clean this up fast then we can get to your pressies" Harvey says. "I'll help" I say "no you won't" "yes I will" "no you won't its your Birthday week" "Harvey come ...." he kisses me to make me shutup. "You can't do that every time just to win an argument." I smile. "And what if I do" harvey smirks. I grab the plates and set them in his hands. And smirk back.

"You little..." Harvey gets interrupted by me "angel. Oh I know harvs" I laugh. We walk into the living room. "Olivia Change Of plans we are going to Meet mum and dad in cafe for lunch to tell mum and dad and then we are going to Emily's for the rest of the day so we can give you Mum and Dad some time together before you go off on the tour tomorrow." Connor said.

"Wait Dad" I say shocked. "Yes he is back for today I don't know why." Connor says. "Ok yea me and jess can go shopping then" I say. " yasssss" jessica shouts. "What about max and Harvey" "we are in the studio till 10 tonight" max sighs "final practice for the tour" Harvey finishes. "Awww" me and Jessica sigh but laugh.

"Right let me give you our present" Connor walks over and hands me a box. I opened it very quickly and I got perfume my favourite one. "You remembered" I say happily. "We did" Emily said. "Thanks Emily and Connor" I say hugging them. "Well I'm sorry but we have to go sis see you tonight at home for once" he laughs. "Ok bye" Emily and Connor go to my house. Hope it goes ok.

"Right now our pressies. We got one between us three." Harvey says. He hands me a big box I open the first one and it had four orange MAH hoodies in it and four passes. "One for each of us on the tour" max says. I hand them out.
"Thanks guys" "open the next one" "ok eager Harvey" I open a small box to find a necklace it was so cute "omg" "max said you liked it and so I got it for you"

"He said that" I looked at max suspicious. He shook his head like yes. "Yea I did say that" I go along with it.
"It's so cute" I hug them all. "Thanks so much I love yous all." "You deserve it and we love you" jessica Said. "We have another thing to tell you two." Max said. Me and Jessica look at each other really scared. "The people that are coming on tour with us are" Harvey says dramatically. " I'll just list them ready
Obviously me and Harvey
Sara and Paul
Leo and Tilly
Olivia and Jessica
Dylan and dobby
And Shauna."

Max reads from a list on his phone My mouth drops. "Shauna as in my mum" I ask. "Yea" Harvey said. I grab max and Harvey and hug them almost Crying. "I know you were looking to spend more time with her so I asked my mum and dad if she could come along since our families are close and they said yes." Harvey said. "Best boyfriend ever."
I hug him tighter. "Aww your going to make me cry Olivia." I sit on his lap.

Jessica moved over to the seat we were all sitting on and sat on Max's lap. "What I felt like a loner" We laugh. We just sit on the seat and talk. While I put a photo on Instagram

Olivia_xx

Olivia_xx: Thank you to my beautiful friends, loving family and gorgeous boyfriend for the party, pressies and the best birthday ever

Olivia_xx: Thank you to my beautiful friends, loving family and gorgeous boyfriend for the party, pressies and the best birthday ever. Still partying aren't we 😂💝. Love you all so much xxxx the pic with the purple doddle is me,max and Harvey it's a slideshow of memory's but I looked a right mess so I scribbled myself out 😂. But love you all xxxxx (Shauna2) (sara_mills) (paul_mills) (leo_mills) (tilly_mills) (max_mills) (harvey_mills) (maxandharvey) (emily_xo) (jessica_ly) (justconnor)

Comments:
Jessica_ly: love youuuuuu xxxxxx
Olivia_xx: 😍😍😍😍
Emily_xo: Lysm thanks for everything babe xxxxxx
Olivia_xx: lyyyy stay strong xx
Max_mills: lyyyyy
Olivia_xx: loveee youuu tooo
Harvey_mills: my baby xxxxxxxx you look gorgeous all the time xxxxxxx
Olivia_xx: awww babes xxxxxxx
Maxandharvey: can't wait to have you on tour with us 😆😆😆
Olivia_xx: same buzzing 🤗
Sara_mills: Olivia you are a wee angel xxx
Olivia_xx: lot of love xx
Paul_mills: glad you had a nice birthday Olivia xx
Olivia_xx: thanks xx
Leo_mills: ❤️
Olivia_xx: ❤️
Tilly_mills: your a big sis to me ❤️
Olivia_xx: Aw Tilly your a wee sis to me ❤️
Shauna2: your the best daughter xxx
Olivia_xx: love you mum xxx
Justconnor: love you sis xxxxx
Olivia_xx: love you bro xxx
Dylanhenryofficial: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEE U SOON
Dxbby00: HAPPY BDAY LOVE U

"That was exhausting" I say relieved I didn't have to do it again. Harvey laughed "I'm going to the bathroom try to survive without me" "I'll try" "I need a drink" jessica says walking into the kitchen. Me and max just chat.

"Max why did you tell harvey I wanted that." I ask curiously. "Didn't you like it?" Max asks. "I love it but why" I ask again. "I knew from day 1 harvey loved you but to get him to admit it was going to be hard after what happened so I helped him like a good twin ." Max said. "Aw max your so sweet but what do you mean what happened before." I ask again curious.

See I don't know much about their past. Since we weren't connected for a while. "His last girlfriend a few years ago broke up with him because there was a 'fitter' guy she was after. She cheated on him, broke his heart and they haven't spoke since then.  she is a right girl dog and harvey hates her. They never said the L word to each other either." Max explained.

"Oh" I say sadly. She broke little Harvey's heart. "Her name was Amy. Don't worry though. I never saw Harvey look at anyone the way he looks at you." Max said. "That's all I need to hear" I laugh. Harvey and Jessica come back into the room.