" What can I help you with? " The lady behind the desk ask.

" My husband just got arrested and im here to see him "

" Well if he just got arrested, sweetie. He cant have visitors "

" Daniel Davidson. I need to see him , so why dont you look him up and point me to him " I tell her with a attitude.

" He does have the right to see his lawyer. Thats a law, and as far as you know, We are his lawyers "I was surprised at my little sister.

" Y-you are his lawyers? "

" As far as you know "

" Fill this out "

Maaaaan, these was some long as papers that my pregnant ass did not have time for.

" I gotta go pee, Yall fill these out " I hand them mines getting up.

I looked around for the restroom holding my stomach and walking that way. It was quiet inside and I found a clean stall and headed inside. I squated and used the bathroom.

After washing my hands and fixing my face making sure I was presentable and not a hot ass mess I headed back out there.

" Call this number, She a lawyer. and..just call it "

" She a lawyer and what? "

" Ice just call it " He says. I snatched the number and called it. He wasn't saying something.

I dialed the number and talked with the woman and she got the name and jail and she said she would be right over here.

" What happened? " I looked up at the mixed girl with curly long hair.  She looked Asian and black.

" He got caught slippin " Sean tells her standing up

" Cme on, lets go and see him "

" You and Ice go, me and Ivory gon chill here. They aint gon let all of us back there " They pased me the clipboards.

" What we waiting on shit " I say. She looked at my stomach and then me and walked that way back to talk to the c.o " Ice dont slap a bitch today " I tell myself.

She got us back there though and to see him.

" Who are you to him? " I asked her. Cause she mugging me for nothing.

" Im his lawyer, simple " She says.

" And you? '

" im his girl. Simple. His pregnant girl " I look at her.

" How far along are you? "

" Far enough " I tell her. She dont have to know my business.

" Well I use to fuck you man " She says causing me to laugh.

" Shit, im not surprised. You USE to. You aint no more, its alot of bitches that use to. Im fucking him now, and its gon stay like that. I just need you to do yo job or ill find somebody else to do it "

bitch, don't tell me my nigga use to fuck you. He fucked before, I fucked before. Shit we got history. Yall hoes don't matter no more.