Chapter 4 √

Selenas POV:

I closed the door then took of my hoodie. "Dads going to be here soon and you haven't even done your chores" my eleven year old sister, Morgan said. "I'm about to do them" I said annoyed. "Well you better up and make me something to eat I'm starving" she complained. "Shut up, I will" I said taking off my boats and tossing them aside by the door. "You better or I'll tell daddy that you snuck out to go see Justin Beaver" she smiled to herself. "Morgie don't. You already know what will happen. Now just go and take a bath while I go and clean up and I'll bring you something upstairs." I went in the kitchen and cleaned the dishes then swept the floor. I wiped off the counters then put everything back in place. I saw my dads car pull up in the driveway. I hurried up and grabbed a bag of chips and a bottle of water. I slid the bag of chips in my pants and warped my black hoodie over the bottle. I heard the door open then close. "Selena" I heard his husky voice which sent chills down my spin. "Yes daddy" I said turning around, now facing him. "Come here" he demanded. There it was, the lump in the back of my throat. I licked my lips as I looked down at where he was standing and back at him. I walked closer towards him then I stood there staring at his face trying to not make contact with him. It escaped his mouth and traveled around the room making its way towards me. "Yes" I said taking a step back. "Where's Morgan" he asked. "She's upstairs sleeping" I said pointing up the stairs. "Why aren't you asleep" he asked taking off his jacket. "What do you mean, I was doing my chores" I said stumbling over the words. "Your bed time is 9:00pm. Its 10:37 and your just now doing your chores. Where were you at Selena" he said raising his voice. "I - I - was doing my chores" I said repeating myself. "Sel. I'm going to ask you one more time, where was you at" he said stepping closer to me. "I was.." I got cut off by the phone ringing. My dad looked at me then at the phone. He walked over and answered it then two minutes layer hung it up. "We will discuss this in the morning. I have to go and pick up your mom from work" he said putting back on his jacket. I sprinted up the stairs and into mine and Morgans room. "Morgan here" I said shutting the bedroom then tossing the chips and water to her. "Did you get anything for you" she said sitting herself up in bed. "Umm no, I'm not hungry" I said changing into my shorts. "Selena you need to eat. You haven't ate anything for like three days now" she said trying to quietly open up the bag of Frito's. "I will just not right now" I said crawling up in the bed. "Goodnight morgie" I said pulling the covers over me. "Goodnight" she said turning off the lamp. I starred at the wall until I started feeling my eyes become heavy then I drifted off to sleep.