Chapter 7

Selena's POV:
I went to look at "myself" in the mirror. I couldn't recognize who was staring back at me. Messy hair, makeup.. messy life. I turned on the water so I could take a bath and just relax. I got in and just sat there. I then got my little friend to put on a magic show. It was silver but made me bleed red. I was causing so much pain but at the same time it took away the pain. When I was done I drained the water then took a shower. After I was done I wrapped my arm with elastic bandages, put on my pajamas, then I went to sleep.
*Next Morning*
(Still Selena's POV)
I woke up to Morgan shaking me and my alarm clock. "Selena it's time to wake up and get me ready for school" Morgan said. I got out of bed then turned off my alarm clock. I helped her pick out her clothes then I picked out mine. I then walked downstairs into the kitchen and made us our breakfast and lunch sack. "Make sure you only go to school then come right back home" my dad said. "Yeah I know" I responded. I went back upstairs so I could do my hair, grabbed my phone off of the charger, then my backpack. "Come on Morgan, I'm going to end up being late for first period and I still have to drop off at school" I said irritated. I grabbed our lunches then headed for school.
*at lunch*
"Hey Selena" my friend Jasmine said while sitting down at the table. "Hey" I replied. "So did you hear what happened the other night?" She asked me. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "I wasn't there but in the newspaper some freak ran away from Justin.. Justin Bieber" she said shocked. "Oh.. I saw that too, I wonder who that was" I said. "Who ever that was, was lucky but again stupid" Jasmine said as she took a bite out of her sandwich.
Justin's POV:
Coming soon in next chapter.. IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING TWO YEARS TO UPDATE IVE BEEN BUSY AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS BUT I DECIDED TO START UP AGAIN . AGAIN IM SORRY