It's night, let's talk. Part three.

!!!!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!! 18+

Hi guys, I know it took me forever to finish this chapter but I really wasn't into it lately until today when I received a heartwarming message from someone, so thank you so much, it means a world to me ❤️ this is the last chapter. Lots of going on here and I hope you'll like it. And it's time to spice things up a little bit too 😉 so... LEMONS LEMONS LEMONS! In this version I added some bonus scene that is not available in Polish (simply because it sucks balls in my language 🙈). Once again I am so sorry for that massive delay, please forgive me 🙏🏻 am I using too any emojis? 🤔

It's been a month since the European tour had finished and she still couldn't believe that it all actually happened. If it wasn't for all these pictures she's taken within these six weeks she'd probably thought it was just a dream. She smiled looking at the laptop screen. Surprisingly she was still in touch with Matt and even Barry and Brad were calling her occasionally. Neil, on the other hand, was avoiding her at all costs. Of course that didn't bother her at all. After all he did during their last night in the UK she didn't even want to share their common space with him so whenever he's been coming to the room she was leaving.
The atmosphere wasn't nice since then but it helped a lot that no one was blaming her for that.
There was that one night she would never forget. They were staying in Poland, means her motherland. The whole band, including the crew, decided to surprise her and they succeeded. The surprise cost her a heart attack, well, not the real one but sure it was something that would never cross her mind.

****

- How's it going, Poland? - Matt shouted to the crowd.
And they screamed their lungs out in response.
- I'm not sure if you know this but we've got some very special guest with us here. Very, very talented guest actually. She's taking our pictures lately and you all can see them on our Instagram page. - the crowd once again screamed with excitement bringing smile on Matt's face. - And if that's not enough she can also sing and she's really good at it. Wanna hear?
Matt got up from his stool and disappeared on the side of the stage.
- Come with me. - he said and took the camera from Monica's hands, handing it to a tech guy.
- Have you gone mad? No way in hell I'm gonna go out there. I won't be able to open my mouth in front of them all. - Monica objected.
- But I have already announced you, you can't back off now.
- Then unannounce me. Matt, I can't do that.
- You can. Can I get one more stool here?
The stage manager quickly gave him another stool. Caring it in hand, he gently pushed Monica out on stage.
- Brad, stop getting into my circle, bro! - Matt playfully punched his brother.
Brad gave a fake sigh and moved aside, making some extra space for Monica to sit down. Once they were all kinda comfortable he winked at her.
- So let me introduce you our dear friend Monica. Did I mention that she's Polish?
All the fans started shouting again.
- Well, Monica is quite shy so can you show her some support, guys?
Every single person started shouting her name and the only thing she could do right now was not to faint.
- Ok, are y'all ready? Barry? Neil? - Matt checked his right side to see if the guys were ready. - Yo, Neil, dude, stop drinking already!
- Hey, not my fault they made such nice drink, man.
- Well, drown it then! - Matt started to tease him and soon the crowd was doing the same.
Neil just shrugged and drunk all at once then threw the cup off in the crowd.
- And from now on no one knows how this concert ends... - Matt was in a playful mood. - Brad, you ready?
- I was born ready. - he nodded.
The lights went off and the first sounds of "Love me or leave me" were played. Monica took a very deep breath.
- Just try to imagine that there's no one here. Or it's just me. - Matt whispers.
- Not much of a help I dare to say.
- You're gonna be fine. - Matt grabbed her hand and it didn't go unnoticed so soon they heard a long "Awww" coming from their fans.
"I go all in, in love and life
But I can't take another sudden goodbye
Deep, deep down inside
Tell me
Will you love me or leave me forever
I have to ask
'cause I need something to last
Too many times
I've been left behind
Deep down inside
Tell me
Will you love me or leave me forever
Will you love me or leave me forever"