"You are an idiot, you know that? You told me everything was fine, that you had everything handled. You are such a lying asshole Dick, I'm your god damn brother, I would've helped you.

You didn't even tell me why you just stopped with the team, why you haven't called anyone, or why the hell you haven't been eating.

I want to know who did this to you, so I can kick their ass. You are too good to deserve this, your damn heart is just to kind. You should be celebrating your success, you should be living life happily. But, you're not, you're in a f***in stress induced shock. Your at high risk of going into a coma, and there would be nothing anyone could do." Jason Said, as he held his brothers hand. He got up, and checked the monitors again. Then as he was about to leave, his gut gave him a bad feeling.

Using his training, he found that someone was standing in the shadows. Definitely trained by Dick, and Bruce, and Ras. Jason stiffened, that person was an assassin! He spun around and tackled the person to the ground, and found they were a ten year old kid.

"I demand you get off me!" The kid hissed, but Jason tightened his grip.

"No, Who are you, and how the hell did you get in this room?!?" Jason growled, the kid stiffened, he seemed to recognize his growl.

"It is not a crime to visit family, is it?" The kid asked, and Jason looked at the brat. He looked like a mini Bruce, and then he realized this is probably his new brother. So he got off the kid, and let him approach Dick.

"Grayson, I demand you wake up this instant. I don't care what happened between you and father, but I'm gonna get you back home." He said, that's when Jason places a hand on the kids shoulder.

"Kid, Richard(que cringe) can't leave the ICU. He isn't stable enough, he is in stress induced Shock. He is at high risk of slipping into a coma, and Stress induced comas can't be treated like regular comas. If the patient worsens in the coma, they will die, if they get better too fast, they will die. Kid, I'm trying to keep this man alive." Jason Said, and he saw a snarl cross the kids face.

"I'm gonna kill them, all those imbalances. They are the reason why my brother is like this, they pushed him away and ignored him. He saved the world, they shouldn't be scorning him." The kid ranted, and Jason knelt down next to him and looked him in the eye.

"Tell me, Who the hell is responsible." He said, in his steel voice.

"No, I don't know you. Besides, it's a family secret." Jason's eye twitched.

"I don't give a damn about Bruce's rules, I don't give a damn what the Justice League says, tell me who the hell did this to Nightwing." He said in a whisper, and Damien stiffened.

"How do you." He began, but Jason interrupts him.

"I used to be a hero, tell anyone that Robin, and you will regret it." Then Jason straightened up, and checked his brothers vitals. He sighed, they were still really low.

"Damien, Id head to the front desk, and have them escort you here. I got a feeling the others will be looking for you, and they'll come a way that won't lead to questions. I'll still be in here, so go." Jason Said, Damien just didn't care how he knew his name, before he disappeared the way he came.

Five ish minutes later, the door opened and in walked Alfred and Damien. Jason gulped, is anyone could make him speak, it was Alfred.

"Hello, I'm Alfred Pennyworth, and this is Damien Wayne, Brother of Master Richard." Alfred Said, and Jason smiled. God how he missed the elderly butler.

"Hello, I'm Dr Jason Chase. Where is Bruce if I may ask?" He said, in a surprisingly polite tone, Alfred would be proud of his manners if he knew it was him.