I blinked my eyes. "O-oh, you're right." While I was busy looking for the goggles on my pockets, a grin flashed on my face. "I don't know you care about them. What a good big brother."

"Say one word to them and I'll feed those goggles to the wolves."

I chuckled. "Alright."

Before I even tried to reach out to them, Mark actually was able to send me pictures of their current situation. It was attached in one file, where the caption said,

Cyborg becomes MYborg. It's mine now. Knocked it down thanks to DRM power.

-Donghyuck.

Of course. Donghyuck's the one using Mark's goggles. I just ignored the pun. Sighing, I shut the device down to conserve its energy and looked at Yuta.

He had one eyebrow raised already. "So?"

"They're fine. I think they took down the cyborg."

Yuta smirked. "Interestingly, I am a valid contribution to their success."

"How so?"

"By being their trainor," he finished. "And I have a wild hunch. Do you remember the Regulate that I took from one of the wolves?"

"Of course."

"I think that it's a repulsion device," Yuta said. "Maybe the wolves won't detect us as their target if we wear it too. It will sense us as their fellow comrades instead. The Regulate is not equipped with a eye-scanner for physical confirmation but rather, it has a sensor that utilizes the Neowaves of their target. So if you wear the Regulate, they will believe that you're on their side."

"Intriguing," I replied. "But no, it's just a hunch. We can't risk doing it."

"It's not you who'll be doing it, it's me---"

"Good night, Yuta."

"Sooji," he called me, while I began walking away. "Dong Sooji."

"Yuta, it's literally one in the morning."

He looked something between the look of hurt and disappointment.

"Fine," was all he said as I entered Grandma's room and shut the door behind me.

As soon as the door closed between us, I laid my back against it. I was waiting for something to happen. Yuta's unpredictable, after all. Who knows what he's thinking right now. When I heard nothing unusual, I proceeded walking towards the bed. But then when my legs hit the edge, it was when I felt something... something opening. A door. The door.

Yuta...

Cursing mentally, I headed back to the living room. Yuta was no longer in the couch, the blanket that I wrapped around him left unfolded. I instantly moved to the window, half-awake and half-asleep, to witness where Yuta had gone.

There he was. Standing in front of the sea, staring at it as if he's eager to dive deep within.

I went back to the room and grabbed some random coats I found on Grandma's cabinet before fleeing outside.