Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act

Beginne am Anfang

Connor watched it keeping a neutral face analyzing the actions of the people.
After it ended he put on a movie and was about to sit next to you but Sumo and Teddy jumped up onto the couch laying on both sides of you.

Connor sighed sadly as he sat by himself looking lonely as he would look over to you and the dogs a bit jealous.

"Something wrong?" You asked the android noticing his behavior.
"Nope nothing" he shrugged it off as he stared ahead.

"Your a terrible liar" You rolled your eyes getting up from your spot leaving the dogs to snuggle eachother and sat next to Connor.

Surprised Connor tensed up but you tried showing him it was okay to get closer as you grabbed his arm and wrapped it around your shoulder.

Your own heart was pumping you wanted to get closer to him so bad and you know he did too.
The problem was that Connor doesn't know when or if it's okay so it's up to you to give him the ok.

"Geez We've been so awkward today" You sighed staring ahead annoyed at your actions.
"I don't know how to act with you now... I don't want to push you away by accident..." He sighed and you shook your head.
"Takes a lot to do that Connor" You turned your head to look into those brown eyes you've come to adore.

"If you wanna hug me or snuggle me just do it" You blurted out by accident "if you wanna kiss me just do it..."

He blinked surprised for a second before taking his arm from your shoulder and instead wrapped his arms around your waist resting his head onto your shoulder.

"See? Not so hard" You smiled to yourself the warmth of his clothes enveloping you in warmth.
"Im new to this..." he muttered before moving his head and kissing your cheek.

He let you go facing you again this time you took the initiative and got close to his face.
You leaned in close to him and your noses were touching as you were about to lock lips.

Just then Teddy jumped down from the top of the couch halting your guys kiss while Sumo layed on the floor watching the whole scene lazily.

"Awww someone jelly? Want a kiss Teddy?" You laughed when you held Teddy and gave him kisses in his head.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Connor getting a little jealous as he pretended not to be looking.
"And a kiss for my special boy" You smiled catching his attention as you leaned in close to give Connor a quick peck on the cheek and smirking at him.

You and Connor snuggled on the couch with Connor's arm wrapped around you talking about TV, Work and stuff you've both found on the internet.

You would start rambling about anything and everything and he would listen finding your expressions as you spoke adorable.

"If two vegans are arguing is it still called beef?" You voiced staring at the ceiling absentmindedly.
Connor stayed silent as he started playing with your hair.
"If I was a fruit I would be a Tomato because no one accepts me as part of the group" You voiced just as Hank walked through the front door using the spare key you gave him.

"Wow you saying depressing shit without me? I'm hurt" He faked sadness as Sumo stood up and walked over to his owner.

"Hey boy..." Hank muttered as he petted his dog in a welcoming manner.
"How was the movies?" Connor asked Hank as he turned to look at the old man.

"It was good. Got to enjoy some old movies and not many people were there" Hank smiled happily.
"What was playing?" You asked curiously.
"They were playing reruns of the back to the future trilogy" he told you and Connor.

"Hank! Why didn't you ask me?! I would have loved to go. Those movies are awesome" You shot your head up and whined.
"You could just watch it at home" He shrugged.

"We don't have DVD's! We have Netflix and I'm surprised it's still available after all these years" you explained

"Welp bye!" He yelled as he picked up Sumo running out the front door laughing but cursing out the strength of his back.

"Dammit!" You yelled throwing a pillow at the closed front door.

"You wanna watch it?" Connor asked as he hacked the Tv remote to play back to the future.

"Love you..." you smiled but realized how that slipped out.
You looked over at the android who didn't even realize what happened and stayed silent.

~~~

Teddy had finally fell asleep for the night and you both watched the movie.
It got to the highschool prom scene but you accidentally would turn on your sleeping program when you would get too comfortable.

Your eyes started to flutter close as the song sang "Earth angel, please be mine. My darling dear love you for all time I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you..."

You fell asleep snuggling up close into the androids sweater.

~~~

Connor's Pov:
I noticed (Y/n) accidentally turned on her sleep program by accident.
It's so cute when she does that especially in random situations.

I decided to make her a bed on the couch so I layed her across the couch and out the blanket she put in the dryer earlier on top of her and gave her a pillow.

Right before I went to my bedroom I pushed the hair out of her face and leaned down and kissed her temple whispering

"I love you too..."

~~~

I wanted to write something fluffy so badly so that's this filler chapter =^=
Also Bonus what Teddy would look like in the snow scene:

I wanted to write something fluffy so badly so that's this filler chapter =^=Also Bonus what Teddy would look like in the snow scene: