Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act

Start from the beginning

You stuck a hand out from your warm blanket and put it up to his head.
You dusted out as much snow from his head you could but you gasped when Connor grabbed a snowball and dunked it onto your head.

"Connor!" You yelped as he ran away laughing at you.
You ran out into your snowy backyard with only your blanket and slippers on but grabbed snow and threw it at him.

Connor ran away throwing snow in your direction.
You threw a snowball and it faded out into dust that brushed up against his face.

"I got you!" You declared as he tried getting closer to you with some snow in his hand.

Just then Connor slipped on his wet shoes and fell onto you.

You both fell down into the snow on top of your now cold and wet blanket.
Connor accidentally pinned you down above you both of your eyes were wide from shock.

He stuttered like he wanted to say something but just then Teddy walked up to you both still covered in snow as he kissed both of your faces as a greeting.

"Let's go inside" You said and Connor nodded getting off of you and helped you to your feet.

Once inside you tell Connor to go change out of his wet clothes as you changed out of yours and put your blanket in the dryer.

You sat on the couch scrolling through your phone and found the photo of Teddy playing in the snow.

Connor walked into the room wearing a grey sweater and you showed him the photo.
"So cute..." He smiled and petted the puppy that layed at the top of the couch.

Just then Connor's phone started buzzing and he excused himself to answer it.
He came back minutes later "Hank wants us to watch Sumo for a while he's out for a while" he informed you.

"Why?" You questioned confused.
"Sumo apparently misses Teddy and Hank wants to go out to the movies" He explained.

"I have no problem with it" You shrugged and he talked into the phone "It's alright bring him over" He spoke to Hank and hung up.

You and Connor sat in a comfortable silence both looking at your phones enjoying eachothers company.

Hank came knocking at the door and you answered "Hey Dad" You greeted Hank absentmindedly but apologized.

Embarrassed from being called Dad,Hank hands you Sumo's leash.
Sumo walked into the house and immediately Teddy came running over to greet his friend.

Sumo waged his tail and Teddy nudged him showing that he wanted to play.
"Hey Hank" Connor greeted Hank from the couch.

"I better not hear another despacito joke from you or I won't talk to you" Hank pointed over to the android who feigned ignorance.

Connor looked Hank dead in the eye and said "Sumo Attack" Immediately sumo pounced onto his owner attacking him with licks to the face.

"Sumo! Get off!" He yelled from the ground you helped get sumo off and helped the old man to his feet.
"Fucking android..." Hank grumbled as he playfully glared at Connor.

"Language!" You yelled.
"Fine. Fucking asshole" Hank corrected.

"Much better" You nodded and said bye to Hank as he turned to leave.

You watched Sumo lay down on the floor tired while Teddy nudged for his friend to get yo but ultimately giving up and taking a nap on Sumo's tail.

Connor sat on the floor with Sumo watching the basketball game while you were playing games on your phone showing no interest in sports.