West Edmonton Mall

Start from the beginning

This is where i pull the ring up from my side.

"We were just kids when we met, but we stuck together through life and made some great memories and i want to know if you will make one new memory with me today, and be my husband?" 

 He looks at the ring and looks at me. 

-Steven's Engagement Ring- 

"It's beautiful, Yes, oh baby YES," he says as the other guys look over at us. I pace the ring on his finger, as we hear steps coming up behind us, i plant a long kiss on his lips. we release to find an officer behind us asking what we're doing. 

"We're having fun," Ethan says. The officer has a look of NO SHIT SHERLOCK on her face.

"We're celebrating," Grayson says as he walks off to the side with her. I can't hear what he tells her but she walks off after she says congrats to us.  We grab our stuff and keep moving along walking over to the grassy area on the other side of the grounds. We find a nice area to open up the blanket that's in the bag. We open it up and spread it out so we can lay down. We all lay in different areas around the blanket but still talk with each other. Steven rests his head on my chest and curls closer to me, almost ready to fall asleep. I lean down and tell him to look up for a few minutes. Grayson has gotten up off the blanket and has a ring box in his hand. we are listening to Magic of Love by Brunuhville. (Legit good music)

-Devin's Ring-

As the song flows along, Grayson gets down on one knee.

"I was in a hard spot when i met you and you turned my world around. We have been through so many firsts and have made so many memories and I can't wait to make more with you, so Devin Hunter Mayberry, i would love to have you as my Husband for the rest of my life and continue having firsts with you." Devin is shocked and walks up to Grayson.

"Yea, I'd love to marry you," he says as he looks at the beautiful ring. Steven lays his head back down as Grayson and Devin lay down. Devin curls up to Grayson. Ethan curls his head into Allan's neck and falls asleep. About 20 minutes later i doze off after Allan and Grayson. 

-Later that morning-

We all wake up around 9 am, as we slept there for the rest of the night. It was a nice night and all of us are engaged to our wonderful fiances. Mists of Avalon is playing as we look at the sky not wanting to get up and move yet. 

When we do finally get up to head home we pack up our stuff and walk over to the LRT station. It's about an hour before we get home and when we do we all go lay down again and fall back asleep. 

Long update, I'm glad i wrote it and I can't wait until i do the wedding