Chapter 1 the born kaiser has arrived in nohr

3rd person

At port town of dia was a ship with one passenger. This young boy was Kyle Wilhelm  the civilian of daein and the leader of the daein rebellion. Kyle was just going to castle krakenburg to recruit him as a general and retake his homeland. Kyle was in his civilian clothing with a filled with blueprints of invention that he thought of.  As he got to the stable house there was a boy tending the horses.

Kyle: hello?

Boy: ohh hello there welcome to the stable house.

Kyle: yes one horse please.

Boy: that will be 100 gold.

As Kyle brought his gold he then gave the gold coins to the boy.

Boy: hey you look new here?

Kyle: yes I am Kyle William.

Boy: well I'm billy.

Kyle: you own this place?

Billy: no it's my parent's business.

Kyle: where are they?

Billy: well my mom went to the market and father is busy he's coming.

Kyle:well I can wait.

As Kyle and billy wait they heard the door open. As they look at the man. Kyle thinks the man was Billy's father.

Billy's father: billy I'm here sorry from the delay I'm a busy man.

Billy: father we have a visitor.

Billy's father: well welcome to the stable house I see that my son got 100 gold?

Kyle: yes I like to choose a house.

Billy's father: well there are some. When the war began our king just demanded us to get more horses.

Kyle: hmmm so where does your king live.

Billy's father: well he lives at castle krankenburg.

Kyle: that's where I go.

Billy's father: well you can't because our king is crazy but we just ignore him but their sons and daughter just are kind to us.

Kyle: hmmm well that's will I go let me choose then.

Timeskip

Kyle then found a black horse so he then chose it. As billy got his horse he then said his last words.

Billy: be safe Kyle.

Kyle: I will.

Kyle then made his horse advance to where the road goes.

Timeskip

Somewhere in the road Kyle was then lost. Kyle then look at two roads. He was confused and don't know where to go. As he went to the left road. As he went to the west it was snowing. Kyle was in his winter clothing and he was lost. He was cold and can't see. As he looked the area he saw someone. Kyle thinks he looks like a man with blue hair and he then fell down because he lost his strength due from the snow.

Timeskip

Kyle was started to wake up and he was confused. He looked around and saw he was in shelter from the snow storm. He was confused until a door open. He looked to see the same man.

 He looked to see the same man

???: ahh your awake.

Kyle: yes so you rescued me?

???: yes I just can't leave you in the snow dying.

Kyle: well thanks.

Kyle then look around to find he can't find his bag.

Kyle: hey where's my bag?!

???: your bag was search and we found interesting stuff you have.

Kyle: ok I need it for my plans.

???: ok where are you going?

Kyle: well the capital of nohr.

The man then look disgraceful to him and said.

???: why you want to go there?

Kyle: well it's the best place I can be part of his army and tell him about something.

???: so you think king garon will let you join his army.

Kyle: well yes.

???: you wish garon will use this new weapons you have and take Hoshido with force.

Kyle: what?

???: garon is a crazy and no mercy man. His sons and daughters didn't even know that he's a coward and evil.

Kyle: what?! That's like tyranny.

???: yes my people are preparing for a rebellion.

Kyle's mind: this is my chance to see my technology and power.

Kyle: well if you need help I will help you.

???: what?

Kyle: yes I promise your people will be free from Garon's tyranny.

The man made a little smile.

???: thank you uhhh.

Kyle: Kyle Wilhelm. Yours?

???: kilma Ice tribe leader.

Kyle and kilma shake hands.

Forces tree

Preparing for a rebellion

Kilma is having a rebellion against garon and he needs support to fight against nohr. Kyle accepted to help kilma to fight in a rebellion.