Chapter 2:Explaining

**Levi's P.O.V.**

I walked back to my room, that I reserved for Hanji and I, To see her unpacking rather fast.I stood leaning against the doorframe "We have all weekend...Take your time, shitty glasses."She ignored it and kept un packing."But Levi.We can go swimming or we can ride the quads or we can go to the museum or we can..."She kept going on and on.I rolled my eyes and sat by her and looked into her eyes "And we will get to all of it,shitty glasses."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Connie's P.O.V.**
Sasha was forcing me to carry her."Sashaaaaaa."She was laughing a lot on my shoulders."What?It is fuuuunnnn!"She almost yelled.I pulled Sasha off of me and pulled her outside."Sasha"I pointed to the huge quad."Oh ya!This is going to be awesome!"she jumped on the quad as I did.I started up the quad and sped off into the woods.We went up a huge hill and Sasha almost fell off, but didnt, she was standing on the back holding my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Jean's P.O.V.**
"Jeäger, Kirstein."Levi started."Go get some firewood. Bodt you can tag along." With that Marco followed us out to the woods."Hey Jean, look there is your parents!"Eren laughed pointing to a few horses.He HAD to insult me."I AM GONNA KILL YOU JEÄGER!!!"I yelled running after him, when suddenly a huge quad came out from nowhere and jumped over us."YAHOOO!!!"Sasha yelled as they jumped over us.Eren and I were both confused.They went to turn around fast but tipped side ways.Sasha quickly stood up and put her hands up."That..was...AMAZING!!!"So thats where they went..on the quad."LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"Connie yelled and flipped the quad back in place."Wanna jump on?"Connie asked.Sasha was patting the seat."We have all of this wood..plus I dont think I can trust you to drive."I laughed."Then you drive."Connie laughed."Fine!"I said sitting on the very large quad and turned it on.I felt Marco wrapped his arms around me and I blushed a bit."Gayyyyyy"Eren laughed."Shut up Jeäger!Oh Levi!Oh yes Levi!"I teased.Eren growled and started to walk back."Where are you going Jeäger?Are you gonna check on Levi?"I laughed."Shut up Kirstien."He said walking out if sight.