"You're going on a date with the Whole Foods guy"

genevieve peyton ruiz

"You guys" yelling as I walk into Aaron's and Maple's home. Currently Dakota and Cameron were telling.

"No joke gen, you scared the living shit out of me" Cameron hugs me from the side.

"Ok so I have some news" I drag out of my mouth to make it dramatic.

"You're going on a date with the Whole Foods guy" maple yells out. My mouth opens in shock. How did she guess?

"I- wha- how?" They all laugh at me.

"Well you wouldn't randomly be coming over here without calling and Declan" Dakota speaks.

"Ok so you were right and I need you and maple to help me get ready" I speak. They nod their heads and we say goodbye to Cameron and Aaron.

"So we need to go to the grove so we can figure out what you're wearing. Do you know what kind of clothing to wear" Maple gets in the front seat while Dakota climbs in the back.

"Nope let me ask him"

gen💕:
what kind of clothing should I wear?

baby baz💫:
comfortable
gen💕:
k thanks

"He said comfortable. So wear are looking for something cozy" I pull of and drive.

TIME SKIP

"Genevieve we've been here for 2 hours and my feet hurt" we haven't found anything and I'm kinda worried.

I look around in the store windows and see this pastel yellow tracksuit.

"Guys I think I found the one." They look over and we run to the store.

"Well lets go try it on!" They follow me into the fitting room and watch me get changed.'

"You found the one honey, now let's pay and get our asses out of here" we laugh and leave to pay.