Before he says something else to ruin our perfect moment, I push myself up and kiss him, his cold lips meeting my warm ones and the major sparks exploding. He slips his hand behind my head and deepens the gentle kiss. I feel his body relax and the kiss becomes more fierce. He moans into my mouth as I play with his hair.

The annoying machine starts to beep fast making him pull away. I breathe hard and stare into his eyes.

“Ummmm... you should get some rest now” he says awkwardly and fixes my oxygen mask back on. “I'll go get the doctor” he says and kisses my temple.

I bite my lip as I stare after him as he closes the door.

“You couldn't wait for a few more minutes?” I ask eyeing the stupid machine. “Ugh!”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Colton's POV

“I'm so glad you're okay!” Zariana chirps the moment we walk through the doors of the palace.

Alexis smiles and gives her a little kiss.

“Excuse me your highness…”.

“What it is Trent?” I ask.

“Your presence is requested in the throne room this instant”.

I look at Alexis.

“Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. Just go” she quickly says before I talk.

“I won't be long” I say and let go of her hand.

I follow Trent into the throne room.

“What is it uncle?” I groan and shut my eyes to ease the headache that had just kick in.

“It's nice to see you too Prince Colton” a deep dark and familiar voice responds.

I open my eyes and he's seated on the throne. I stare at him in shock.

“Dad?!”.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alexis' POV

I see her eyes light up the moment I walk into my room.

“Alexis!”.

“Keana!”.

She pulls me into a big hug and I hug her back as we cry.

“I was so scared, I thought I'd loose my best friend forever” she whimpers.

“You're not gonna get rid of me that easily” I say and she laughs through her tears. “I'm so glad you're alright”.

Colton's POV

“C'mon son, are you just going to stand there and gawk? Come give your old man a hug”.

My father is back?!

He walks over and pulls me in a tight manly hug.

“Oh my son, you have no idea how much your mother and I have missed you and your sister”.

“We've missed you too dad” I say, still in shock.

He pulls away and puts an arm around my neck.