Chapter Seven: Necessary Sacrifice

3rd POV:

It was early in the morning and young Ruby was outside watching the birds fly around, despite all the hardships and problems they've gone through and will go through, she always found it was relaxing to take a moment like this and lay back in peace.

Yang: "You're up early." Yang said standing over her.

Ruby: "Hey sis."

Yang: "Boop!" Yang said using her dangling hair to tickle Ruby's nose as she giggled and sat up.

Ruby: "So what are you doing up?" Ruby asked as Yang sat down next to her.

Yang: "I can't fall back asleep, plus I didn't want to wake (Y/n), Oum knows out of all of us he deserves to take it easy." Yang said.

Ruby: "Yeah, he does, and though he was comfortable to snuggle with I couldn't sleep much."

Weiss: "Well, fortunately...coffee exists." Weiss said bring a tray of coffee with her.

Weiss walked over to the sisters and handed Yang one and then went on to Ruby

Ruby: "No, please!" Ruby said as Weiss smiled.

Weiss: "Don't worry I put a blasphemous amount of cream and sugar just for you." She said.

Ruby: "Oh nice! Nice Weiss strikes again!" Ruby said trying to grab her cup till Weiss held it and gave an unamused look.

Weiss: "I will pour this on you and it will burn you." She said giving her a cup as she sat down next to them.

Yang: "I can't believe we're actually in Mistral."

Ruby: "That's what you can't believe?"

Yang: "Well, yeah! And all the other magic and stuff, but okay you know what I mean!" She said rolling her eyes.

Weiss: "I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you two again." Weiss said.

(Y/n): "And I can't believe that my girls would not only leave me alone but also had coffee, my favorite drink in the world, without me." (Y/n) said coming out to them with a cup of his own.

Yang: "We didn't want to wake you, you deserve to sleep in." She said as he came up and sat in between Ruby and Weiss.

(Y/n): "Yang, I appreciate it and I'm happy you guys are thinking of me but I used to get up early to train and I've gotten up when Grimm suddenly attacked, which most of the time was at anytime, besides I rather get up and spend my time with my team then waste the day away." He said kindly.

Ruby: "Jeez (Y/n) You're really something." Ruby complamented.

(Y/n): "I'm not the Huntsmen extraordinaire for nothing." He said proudly.

Yang: "Well then Tiger, here's to an extraordinary team, filled with extraordinary people!" She said as they all toasted together and drank their coffee.