@MysteryMixtapes

I haven't had a chance to read Shani's stories yet, yet being the operative word because I am breaking my neck to, but I want to have the chance to sit down and give them the full attention they deserve.

However, I have seen the other people that read her work, a lot of the people I follow read her stories and I get to see the comments and reactions they have to them which is what prompted me to write this.

Shani's stories have the ability to take people through a whirlwind of emotions, transport them into her stories and give them the gift of escaping into the world she's created for them.

It can be hard as a writer sometimes (actually a lot of the time), when you know what your story is about, you have read a chapter you've wrote twenty times to make sure it's just right and by then it looks awful to you, or you hate it - but the reader, that's the first time there seeing it, they're being lead blindly into this fantastic universe you've created for them and you do an incredible job at it.

You can see that from how you impact people.

Whether you know it or not, you provide people with an escape from their own reality if they need it, or get them to experience things in their own mind they normally wouldn't and that is a priceless gift to give people.

Even when you have bad days, try to remember that you've cured someone else's with just words you've written down and that is a phenomenal talent to have.

You should be so proud of how deeply you touch people with what you create, it's not something that's easy to do.

You deserve all the love you get, and the gratitude from your readers.

Keep smiling and writing, and I look forward to getting lost in your books!