Ajah (@ajahmeri)

Hey Shani!!!
I don't know if you'll recall me all too clearly, but I'm that chick Ajah (ajahmeri on wattpad) who has been following along to Piper, commenting and loving every single word that you write.
When your friend (who made this project) DMed me on Instagram, I couldn't help but think how special you must truly be that someone would want to do this for you. I always knew you were amazing, but I see it now more than ever.
I don't know what you've gone through, or the hardships you may be experiencing right now, but all I know is that every one of your readers, followers, supporters, we all love you so much, and we are always here. I don't know what I would do without your book.
And although I only know you because of a book, it's the part of you that leaks into Piper, it's your words and your creativity that makes me feel like I know you. Even though I've only ever read your fan fiction.
Your writing style is so unlike others, and it has made me feel so much more connected to your characters than any other book I've ever read. I am constantly checking for a new chapter, because honestly, even though I've kind of fallen out of the one direction fandom, your book and your characters and the world you've created have been a safe haven for me, an escape from my world into theirs.
I can't thank you enough for what you do for us, giving us these worlds, these stories.
And in saying that, although your stories are beyond incredible and I love and obsess over them. If you need time, to refocus or to figure out something else you're going through, if you need a break, I support you 2000%. Because with your amazing words comes an amazing person. And you are so so amazing.
I'm so glad to be a part of this project because you truly deserve it. I appreciate your words and you as a person so so very much. Keep doing what your doing Shani, because we all love you so much.
You've got this, whatever fight you're fighting, I know with the strength you've displayed through your characters, you can get through this.
I love you very much!! Feel free to message me whenever, I'll always want to hear from you!
- Ajah xx