@sweetcheekses

HEY SHANIII.

How you doing? Great? Good. 

Anyways you are a fucking legend, your book 'Piper' makes me want to marry you and kill you because I'm a jealous bitch. You are amazing and cool and awesome and funny and smart and every good adjective in the world. I'm so glad I found your page and your books, they are the shit, and I'm happy that I have gotten to know you a bit over this app. I'm so grateful for you and that you like Mr Harold styles and that you decided to write books. I don't know how you put yourself down at all throughout writing because this is the best shit I've ever read and your book is literally my only constant in life so Thank you and I love you and you deserve the world. I also don't understand how Piper only has 1 million reads and 49k votes and that you only have 3.95k followers because as I've said already you are the shit and I fucking love you. Btw, the smut you write is my favourite ;) and also all the cute ass shit and everything else. And I'm sorry for all my stupid comments and the misspelling and I love you.

Be a lover. Give love, choose love. - Harry Styles 

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS

If you are black, if you are white, if you are gay, if you are straight, whoever you are, I love you - Harry Styles 

Love from, sweetcheeckses <3 <3 :)