Mackenzei (@mackenzei7)

So I discovered Shani's books on Wattpad one night. Reading for me is a way to escape from the world around me. Whether it be just a random book, a Harry Potter book, or a fan fiction about my favorite artists, it helps me just calm down. 

I suffer from very bad panic disorder and depression. Music has always been a way of escaping everything. The only person who is supportive of me and my music is my best friend. Other than that, my family looks at me as an almost 21 year old stuck in a 12 year olds body. They don't understand the happiness that artist like Harry Styles, Shawn Mendes, Thomas's Rhett, etc give me. When I read books about them or just in general I can almost put myself in the main characters place. I don't know if anyone else can relate to what I'm saying, but it helps. "Piper" and "You Still Remember" have become one of my favorite books I've ever read on here. I get so excited every time that I see Shani has updated "Piper". I wish I could know her personally! She seems like a really smart, funny, creative, and down to earth person! I am always here to talk to anyone if they need someone. Sometimes it's best to vent to someone you don't know well. 

But thank you, Shani, for being apart of Wattpad and the community, we love you!!! ❤️