(1) Sleep All Day (Party All Night)

CHAPTER 1

‘We like to sleep all day

And party all night

This is how we like

To live our life”

**Sleep all day (Party all night) Sean Kingston**

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I am nothing special really, long blond curly hair, tan skin and blue eyes. I am not fat but I'm not super skinny either. I pulled on my tight black dress that hugs my curves in all the right places. I was ready.

I snapped back to reality when I head the sound of the Orphanage’s front doorbell ringing. I hurried downstairs and flung open the door. There stood my best friend Ella. She was wearing a tight purple mini skirt with a black tank and sparkly silver heels. She looked awesome. Ella is the type of girl that all girls are jealous of and all guys want to date. Except Tom, the only guy Ella wants to date.

“You look amazing” she told me, a cheesy grin on her face.

“As do you my darling friend and tonight I have a feeling you will finally get your man.” Ella squealed and looked at me with bright eyes.

“I hope so! I really do!” She cried, her eyes shining with excitement. Tom is hosting the party tonight and she has been going on about it for weeks now. Finally it is here, and I can go and enjoy myself while Ella throws herself at Tom. Poor guy.

*********************************************************************

As we walked up to the house, I saw the usual party scene. Couples making out, some drunken teenagers already, even though it’s only 11 o’clock. The music that was pumping though the house was so loud that I could practically feel the ground vibrating.

We entered the house, and I was shocked as how big it was, I mean, yes I knew that Tom Hendes had a massive house, massive pool, cool car ect. But I did not think it was actually like THIS. The living room was packed, the hallway was packed. Infact, the entire house was packed and I was already beginning to feel hot and sticky.

Next to me, Ella gasped and I followed her line of sight. There stood Tom, around a bunch of popular kids and he was laughing with a drink in hand. Ella hurried over to where he was standing with a look of determination on her face. I saw her sidle up next to him and start to laugh at one of his jokes.

Well that was great. Just Great. Not two minuets into the party and Ella had already ditched me.

I headed over to the kitchen with the intention of dinking away my sorrows when I bumped into something hard. I looked up and found myself face to face with a guy.

Correction, a really hot guy.

He had short, cropped blond hair, deep green eyes and tan skin. He was wearing a tight white shirt that showed of his obvious muscles. My mouth watered at just looking at him. God, I’m such a perv. I snapped back into reality when I heard him clear his throat.

Crap.

I had just been openly checking his out for the last two minuets. I slowly brought my eyes back up north and smiled at him. Maybe he hadn’t noticed me checking him out?

“Are you quite finished checking me out?” He asked amusement clear on his face.

He noticed.

“uuhhh.. I-I was n-not” I stuttered. I could feel my face heating up. He laughed at me, his eyes twinkling.

“Would you like a drink?” He asked me, and I was grateful for the change of subject. He held out a plastic cup towards me. I took it gratefully and took a long swing. The alcohol burned my throat, but I didn’t care. After three more gulps I was staring at an empty cup. I looked back up at the guy and saw his face was wearing a look of satisfaction. Hmmm.

He then stepped closer to me and took the cup out of my hand. After setting it down on the floor he pressed his body against mine and bent his head down to whisper in my ear. My mind was starting to get a little foggy, but I dismissed it as the effect of the alcohol.

“Shall we go upstairs, its getting pretty hot in here?” He whispered, his hot breath sending shivers down me, and I noticed that his voice had turned husky. I nodded, for it was all I could do not to collapse to the floor by the intensity of his gaze. He led me through the crowds of people, and upstairs into what looked like Tom’s room. He shut the door behind up and pressed my up against it, staring at me with lust filled eyes.

Now, don’t get me wrong – I’m not a slut, I’m a virgin for crying out loud! But there was just something about this guy that made me follow him up the stairs. And of course, the alcohol wasn’t helping – I was completely drunk. Id only had on cup though, what the hell, usually I lasted longer than this.

My brain was just starting to register that I was completely alone in a room with a total stranger, when he sat down on the bed and pulled me next to him. Yes, it was an innocent gesture, but something in my mind then snapped. I shouldn’t be alone with a guy, not after last time.. I shoved him away from me with all my might and ran over to the other side of the room, my heart beating violently.

He looked surprised, But quickly changed it to a look of determination. He came at me and started to pin my arms behind me. Oh god oh god It was Greg all over again. I then kneed him where it really matters, and he gasped and fell to the floor.

I tried to move, to run away, but I couldn’t. My body felt heavy, my head was pounding and the world as become fuzzy as my vision dimmed. The guy stood up and started taking something out of his pocked. I slumped to the floor, body aching all over.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a needle being pushed into my arm, and him muttering under his breath.

“Shit, she’s good”

*********************************************************************

This is my first story on wattpad so I hope you enjoy it!

Vote, Comment, Fan and Tell my how to improve my story J

- PolarBearsAreMyLife xxx