The Whale

An annoying buzzing sound wakes me up...oh yeah my alarm also known as the buzzing sound that actually means the beginning of hell...SCHOOL which can only equal one thing reality.

Nia gets hit by a pillow

"Get up fatass."

Who's the rat-ass bitch that just hit me you may ask, that's my 'brother' who's now considered dead, Kiani football jock and best friend of the quarterback Trey. See the way this is set-up you would think if somebody had no friends but had a social king for a brother might help you survive high school but as always nothing good ever happens to ugly Nia.

Once my brother left I got up and stood in front of the mirror.

"God why me!, why me I've always tried to be nice when needed and eat less but a bitch can't help it if food taste fire but why did you choose me to be thicker. Shit I'm not the only human who loves food."

Nia sucks in her stomach and pokes in her muffin top, tilts from side to side while looking in the mirror.

"I'd be a little baddie if I was skinnier."

~Takes a shower with her vanilla sent body wash from Bath and Body Works, lotions up, sprays herself with vanilla bath and body works perfume, changes into Tyler The Creator donut crew-neck, Nude skinny jeans and her white converse, brushes teeth and hair, grabs bag and heads downstairs to the kitchen.~

"Morning Mom."

"Hi do you want breakfast, god knows you're hungry."

We'll Shit.

"No I'm trying to eat less so I'll weigh less."

"mhm that's happening." I heard my mom mumbling

"Come on whale-a-Nia get in the car ain't wanna make my nigga Trey wait all day, get to steppin."

"Nigga I'm Coming."

~walk out the door to her brothers car~

TREY'S P.O.V

I dapped Lil Kiani and waved at his sister who was looking out the window with glossy eyes that had a sad look to them.

oh well

"Sup Man."

"Bruh Quentin told me coach is gonna work are asses today with his irrelevant self."

"frfr he's annoying, what took you so long I was waiting on my porch for like 10 minutes, afraid your crazy ex killed you and shit."

"Man I had to get whale up and then she has to get ready, imagine how long it took her to walk down the satires."

~Out of the corner of my eye I see Nia cringe at his words~

"Sorry." she mumbled before looking down at her hands

"We'll were all here now, drive." I say to get the attention off her so we could stop talking and get to school on time.

After 2nd period was over I was walking down the hall where I stopped cause I heard sobbing noises.

NIA'S P.O.V

After 2nd period I was walking down the hall were I was stopped by Nyetta A.K.A the only girl at the school besides her two side bitches to have most cycles on her pussy, The only reason I envy her is because of her body.

"Oh look who we have here, honey you're covering most the hallway with your 220 pound self, whale oops I mean Nia, hey!."

"Hold up✋ scrrrrr!, did you see me have any interest in talking to you with your loose vagina."