Ch. 2- You

(HERE YALL GO...so guess who decided to update after a HUUUUUUUGE break. ME! so hope you guys enjoy!!)

Aizawa sat at the table. He was alone. It was a soft type of warm like how the wind softly brushes against you, type of warm. Like how your lying on the grass,type of warm and it was dark.It was still very early in the morning. The sun wasn't even up yet.

There was pain in his heart. There has been ever since. He got up put on his sandals and left. He walked turned right the left then one more right then went into his secret place. The opening to the beach. He sat there. Waiting. Waiting for him to come back.

----------------Flash Back-----------------

"You should've told me sooner." Yagi spoke. His voice was low and his eyebrows furrowed deeply.

Aizawa looked into the ocean. "I'm sorry I was just scared. I didn't want you to think of me differently." He sighed.

"Why would I? This is one of the most important things in your life...I've known you for two years and you never told me....what was the point? If you told me I would have been able to stay here with you!" His voice broke as he raised it at the son of the emperor.

His eyes welled with tears but Yagi blinked them away. "I have to go. The boats leaving." He stood up his hands balled up into fists.

Aizawa got up quickly grabbing Yagi's wrist. There relationship wasn't anything except for friends even though all they've been through. But Aizawa just pulled Yagi forward and held him.

Aizawa inhaled deeply. "I love you."

Yagi stood there. "I have to go."

He moved out of Aizawa's grip and turned around walking away. Aizawa didn't get to say goodbye. Yagi just erased the pain inside of him and went on his way. Like nothing ever happened....

--------------------------------------------------- Present Day---------------------------

Aizawa saw a boat in the distance. "You." Is what escaped his lips. He squinted at the boat....Yes...This had to be the boat....Right?

The emperor ran out of the small beach. Through the town, past the market, past his own palace and all the way to the dock. He was extremely out of breath but he got there just in time. There was a huge crowd. It was amazing. The cheering and smiling and greeting of soldiers that left for years are back now.

Aizawa walked near the crowd. So many looked his way. "It's the emperor." The common people whispered with smiles and surprised faces. Ladies swooned over the emperor and men stood up straight like boards. He walked past them and saw the soldiers he looked frantically around.

'Where is he?' Aizawa's mind kept asking he looked around pushing through the other crowd of soldiers. Then finally he saw him. His blonde hair that shimmered in the sun and his big bright smile and that tan skin.....it made Aizawa stop dead in his tracks.

"Toshi." Aizawa muttered loud enough for the soldier to hear.

The huge man turned around his blue eyes staring into dark deep brown. More like a black. But that didn't matter. Yagi was back and Aizawa needed him.

A small gasp could be heard from the soldier. And now people were watching the pair. With curious eyes and raised brows.

Aizawa raised his hand....

*SMACK*

The crowd gasped with wide eyes. The emperor just slapped him....Yagi grunted as Aizawa slapped him rather hard. It stung. Aizawa then grabbed the man by the arm and yanked him away from the crowd. As the two left everybody was shocked. 'What had just happened?' Was the question everyone was asking...