I didn't even get to take a second swing before the bottle was abrubtly ripped out of my hands.

"What the f*ck Tori.  What are you doing!? You can get drunk!"I stared at his blue eyes as he shouted at me.

"That was my intention." I rolled my eyes and took the bottle back from his grasp and continue to down it.

He took the bottle from me again. This time throwing it against the wall. The bottle shattered into a thousand pieces and the contents of it splashed everywhere.

"Why would you do that!?"I shouted at him.

"Why would you want to get drunk on purpose!?"he shouted back, just as loud.

"That's none of your business!"

"I don't give a f*ck if it's not my business! All I want to know is why you did what you did!?"

"F*ck you Elijah."I had enough.

"No Tori. I will not f*ck myself. I have plenty of girls lined up to do that for me so I'm pretty satisfied in that area."he replied with the snarky comment.

"Just leave me alone Elijah!"

"No!"

"It wasn't a question."

"And I don't f*cking care."

"I don't have time for this." I started to walk away from him. The half bottle of vodka had just started to kick in so I could barely walk straight.

"Don't walk away from me."he grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared into his with agony.

"Shit. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."the anger in his voice disappeared as fast as it appeared.

I ripped my arm out of his grasp and shouted, "You never mean to do anything. Do you?!"

"I'm sorry, okay?! Now can we please talk outside?"he had finally stopped shouting. He started pleading with me instead.

"No. I don't want to talk to you."

"Why are you being so difficult?!"

"Why are you still arguing with me?! Shouldn't you be over there entertaining your girlfriend Jodie?!"I whispered the last part so it was only audible to him and not the crowd that had formed at the beginning of our argument.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Wow. Could've fooled me."I scoffed.

"Look. If I say she's not my girlfriend, then I mean it. I don't take relationships lightly. So stop making a scene and come with me, because we're leaving."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."the vodka brought out my stubborn side.

He didn't even attempt to shout at me again, much less give me a warning. He just lifted me up, and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the party kicking and screaming to where his 2017 Toyota Corolla was parked.

He opened the door and put me inside, fastened my seatbelt and closed the door. He walked over to the driver's side and got in. I tried to get out but by the time I unfastened my seatbelt he had already pushed the lock button on his door to lock my door so that I couldn't get out. He turned to look at me.

"Why are you mad Tori?"he looked annoyed, like he didn't want to be having this conversation.

"I'm not mad."

"As a guy who has been with alot of girls, I've been around enough to know that 'I'm not mad' secretly translates to 'I am mad and you should know why'. So once again, why are you mad?"