"Excuse me?"I had to ask her because I don't think I understand her question. Boyfriend?

"You heard me. Why are you watching Jodie and Elijah like that?"

I was at a loss of words. I felt like a deer caught in headlights. Elijah is Jodie's boyfriend?

"Leave her alone Fantasia."I didn't even realize that Vaughan had come up behind me. He pushed me behind him, in a brotherly manner as if shielding me from her.

"Do not make her one of your victims. Don't let a repeat of what happened to Nat happen again."he seethed as he continued.

"What happened to Nat was no one's fault but her own. I had nothing to do with it."Fantasia's bitchy facade quickly faded to one of pure sadness and guilt.

"I don't care if you had nothing to do with it Fantasia. You and Jodie better leave Tori alone."his demanded leaving no room for arguments.

"Trust me Vaughan, from the moment I saw her I knew I didn't want to associate with her."she gave me one last disgusted look before stomping away.

Vaughan then turned to face me, and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks for that."I was really grateful that he stepped in when he did because I would have eventually punched her in the face.

"Don't worry about it. You're apart of our group now. I'll always have your back."he smiled at me.

I returned his smile but one question was still running through my mind.

"Can I ask you something Vaughan?"

"Ofcourse."

"Who's Nat and what happened to her?"I questioned as soon as he confirmed that I could.

"She was a girl in our grade last year. She was a very nice person. She was awesome if you put it in other words. All the guys had a crush on her."

"Jodie, Fantasia and their other friend Kelia didn't like that so they bullied her constantly. It got so bad that we didn't see her again. It was only one month later that we found out she had commited suicide."

I was at a lost for words. Suicide is never the answer. I'm living a very shitty life right now but suicide had never crossed my mind. "Oh My God. That's awful."

"It really is."

Vaughan was interrupted when a shattered sound came from his living room.

"Damn it! What the f*ck did you guys break in there?!"Vaughan shouted to no one in particular in the living room from where he was standing. He looked at me and gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry Tori, but I have to go and see what those idiots are doing in my living room. I'll see you later okay?"

"No it's fine. Go ahead."

Vaughan then took off in a rush. When he did so, I looked back towards Jodie and Elijah. They were still in the same position but Jodie now had her arms on Elijah's chest.

I felt an unfamiliar small stinging pain in my chest.

He said something to make her laugh and she threw her head back and put her hands on his shoulder. You would think she would move them but she didn't, she brought both her hands and locked them around his neck.

I couldn't bare to watch them anymore so I made it my night's goal to find where the hard liquor was.

I walked further into the kitchen over to the drink table then took up the vodka bottle, not even bothering to pour it into a cup before downing half the bottle in one gulp. I cringed at the horrible feeling of it burning my throat and the horrible taste on my tongue.