Chapter 5

Louis's POV

                  As Louis sat there in the small booth, waiting for Harry he couldn't help but smile to himself. It seemed like it had been a while since someone had done something so nice for him, in fact his boyfriend wasn't even as nice and giving as Harry had been and he had only known the lad for about a day or two, not even. Sure he would buy him things, but never would he constantly help his every whim and need. Louis knew Harry was just being nice and would soon enough be leaving. The thought almost scared Louis, what would happen when Harry was gone? Louis was all of a sudden pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a horrible feeling from his stomach. He frowned in confusion, panic starting to go through him all at once. This wasn't the light kick he had felt before, it was hurting badly. For a moment, he felt the need to throw up and quickly got up heading to the bathroom, but his feet gave out.

        "Help!" he begged, his voice hoarse and not that loud. Thankfully he was in a room full of people. The last thing that filled his ears was frantic shouting and sirens. The last thought that went through his mind was, what had happened to Harry?

                                                         Harry's POV

             Harry was greatful there was only one main hospital in Doncaster, since it was such a small area. He sped through  every light he could, just barely missing every car he had passed. So many emotions were going through him at that very moment. But the one emotion that he was currently feeling the most right now was guilt. How could he have not been there? Screw his father and Paul, Louis had needed him and he wasn't there for him.  Harry parked right in front of the hospital and rushed inside, going as fast as his feet would take him. He didn't care who recognized him at this point, he didn't care if it would all be on the media and news feeds, all he cared about was making sure Louis was alright. He ran to the receptionist who was currently on the phone.

        "Where's Louis?" he demanded.

       The lady's eyes widened, "Oh my god, Marry Anne! You'll never believe who is right in front of me right now." She squealed into the phone.

      Harry was beyond this, he slammed his fists against the counter, causing a pencil cup to spill and the women to jump. She quickly hung up and cleared her throat. "I-i'm so sorry Mr. Styles.. how unprofessional of me," she mumbled trying to get out of her starstruck trance. "How may I help you?"

        He had to bite his tongue at first and attempt to come down just a little on the inside so he wouldn't start screaming at her. "I'm looking for a Louis. I don't know his last name, he came here a little earlier with a stomach issue..." he explained. He watched as she quickly began typing on her computer.

        "Ah yes, I presume you're referring to Mr. Tomlinson. He is in room 34A. Your able to visit him now."

        Harry  ran as fast as his feet would take him running down the hall, turning through a few corridors. He truthfully hated hospitals, hated the tools, the gloves and masks doctors wore and especially the sick people. But all of that was the last on his mind right now. He found the door to Louis's room and walked in without hesitating. He sighed, feeling his body relax a bit when he saw a peaceful looking Louis resting on the bed. He closed the door behind him and made his way in. He sat in the chair, after pulling it just to the side of Louis's bed. "God I'm so sorry.." was the first thing he said, as he stared at Louis's body. He then crossed his arms and rested his head on the side of the bed. He stayed in that position for what seemed like a long time, before he felt the lightest movement of life.

        "Louis..?" he whispered, looking up and over at him. He watched as the lad slowly stirred awake. "How are you feeling..? W-what happened?" Harry asked, searching the pair of blue eyes.

        "Maybe if you were there you would know. All I remember is being in pain and not ever seeing you after you said you would "be right back," he used quotations with his fingers.

       Harry sighed, he knew this was comming he had been expecting it. "Look Louis I was there.. I was jus-"

     A loud knocking came at the door, interupting the two. A head popped in, revealing a much older man. "Hello.. I'm Louis's doctor, and you must be a relative or a friend of some sort?" Harry nodded in response, causing the doctor to gesture him outside of the room for a moment.

    "Listen.." he began once he closed the door. "The male body doesn't function well with pregnanices as good as females do. Sure Louis was born with a female organ, but that does't mean he isn't a man. What I'm trying to get at is the baby didn't make it. Although with the lack of nutrition Louis had in his system it was never a healthy fetus. I'm sorry for the loss. Right now I need to attend to another patient. Your free to stay as long as you would like. Louis is required to stay in here for 24 hours. I'm sorry to leave the both of you in this state, but I will be back as soon as I possibly can. If you need anything till then, ring up a nurse," and with that the doctor walked off.

     Harry stared after the man for a good five minutes, not sure how to react to what he had just heard, although the doctor didn't really give him time to. He then turned to the door and stared at it. He knew he was going to have to be the one to tell Louis. He had no other choice. He took a deep breath before reaching for the knob, turning it and walking in. He gave Louis a weak smile and sauntered over to him, "Louis.. I'm so sorry.." his voice broke.

 I hate cliffhangers, haha .. don't you ? ;] Sorry, it's crazy keeping up with school. On winter break so I'll update as much as I can