36: 𝐓𝐎𝐌

IMAGINE THAT YOU AND TOM HIDDLESTON WERE DATING AND IS LIVING IN YOUR GUYS OWN APARTMENT. YOU WERE ON YOUR PERIOD, AND YOU WERE ON THE COUCH SNUGGLING WITH MY BLANKET. THEN TOM ARRIVES HOME.

"Hello baby." says Tom, seeing me on the couch.

"Hey babe." I say, with a little groan.

"Does your stomach hurt, Darling?"

"Yes, it does."

"Is that time of the month?"

I nod my head and he takes his hand and run his fingers through my hair. I look up at him and he leans down and gives me a kiss. I smile and he caresses my cheek with his finger and says "I am going to run you a warm bubble bath and then afterwards we can cuddle and watch a movie."

"Awh, Tom. I would love that."

"Yeah? I will let you were one of my T - shirts to sleep in."

I kiss him and say "I love you so much Tom."

"I love you so much too Y / N."

He carries me Bridal style uo the stairs and runs me a bath water. He steps out of the bathroom and let me relax in the soothing and warm tub. Once I got out, I put on his shirt and the rest of clothes on and walk in the bedroom. I cuddle up to Tom while he pulls the covers over us and cuddles me back. He turns on the TV and we decides to watch disney movies, while Tom was rubbing my back. Later, We both fell asleep.