1/8

i think

"Outstanding, aren't you?" perhaps it was the bright sun, shining through the open windows right into the room, kissing his soft tanned skin, perhaps it was the warm nature or maybe.. maybe it was Jeongguk's eyes that were burning him up.

He could feel the flames of the two beautiful green eyes walking on his caramel skin, and perhaps he loved this feeling a bit too much.

"Am I really? Do you think so?" Jimin's voice felt like the sound of a fresh summer morning in Jeongguk's ears, and even though the words the other male spoke were pretty simple, without a big meaning behind them, Jeongguk felt like he traveled to places he never saw before.

"I really do think so, blue suits you perfectly," and he wished he was lying but his heart was just unfolding the truth without any allowance or control over his own words.

Jimin turned around to face him. His skin shining underneath the soft sunshine, smooth highlights of light peach with a touch of pink and soft white were placed perfectly on his cheekbones, plump soft dark red lips were spiting sweet poison, the soft dark red glitter at the corner of his alluring eyes mixed their grey colour made the younger feel exposed in his own clothes.

Jimin really, was that powerful.

"Aah, thank you very much. I am very glad to hear that, especially from you," all it took for Jeongguk to lose his focus were three words. Three simple words that caused faster heartbeats in his chest and took the air from his lungs away.

"Now, tell me Jeongguk, how do you, a Nature Protector trust a little.. evil like me?"

And that was something he really wanted to find out. Jimin really was curious about it. It was weird, it was something you wouldn't see very often... never almost.

Jimin held a round paint brush between his fingers and dipped it in the rich red colour that was staying untouched on his palette. He quickly mixed it with a bit of white and a tiny bit of yellow and took a look at Jeongguk one more time, to make sure that the colour would fit with his actual hair colour, before he focused once again on his canvas.

"Isn't it.. forbidden for someone like you to meet with someone like me? Someone from the, how your people call, bad clique? The dark and evil clique?" Jimin smiled at the words that left his mouth, remembering the many times he got called by these names loud and clearly from different types of creations.

Jeongguk just sat at his spot, looking at the male who was standing a few feet away from him. "What can you possibly do to me? Hypnotise me with your sweet smells? Get into my head and find out my secrets or now that I am thinking of, you actually don't have this power on me. Or maybe, are you going to take my soul? Huh? Burn me up?" Jeongguk smirked raising an eyebrow, while he saw Jimin's grey eyes pinning him from the corner of the huge canvas.

Jimin may hated a tiny bit the fact that Jeongguk wasn't really scared of him, he may even loved it a tiny bit too much as well. There was an in-between-line holding Jimin in the middle but this line couldn't hold Jimin from just wanting to stand for himself and his abilities.

It was a matter of seconds, when he appeared in front of Jeongguk, looking the red haired male in the eyes, trying to read at least one little thought and calm his very own annoying curiosity down.

Holding his left arm up, Jimin opened his palm. Jeongguk's eyes automatically focused on Jimin's hand moves and after the blue haired male had enough of the younger's attention, without a second thought, red hot fire flames were dancing on top of his fingers.