Chapter Thirty-Two

Pulling a new friend intoyour life is a form of balance

your life is a form of balance.
Its a ripple in the system
that is so beautiful....
a new spirit...a new energy.
Both are souls combined.

When two people compliment
each other, it is a valuable commodity...

to the flow of the world. A chain
of events that bring a happiness
to more than just the new friends.
(Sarah Sisson)

~~~~~~~~

It's been months, three to be exact, which means I am about four months pregnant. Taemin has moved in with me to help me out through the pregnancy, but none of the others have come to visit me, which saddens me a little bit.

However, I'm not that close with them anyways, so what convenience does it have on me? I got a temporary job at the library with Ms. Lee as my job. I told her I will be doing the online schooling until graduation since a lot has happened that didn't need to.

"Girl, I got you some cute clothes, so you'll love them." Taemin says as he walks into my apartment with mounds of shopping bags.

"'Some'?!" I ask him as I stand up as he sets the bags on the counter. "Did you max out my credit card or what did you do?" I ask him then he waves his hand at me.

"Don't you worry about it, dear." He tells me then I look at him.

"You're making me worry." I tell him, but he ignores me as he pulls out a navy blue dress from the bag.

"Look at this adorable dress, Y/N!" He exclaims as he holds it up to my frame. "Oh, my God, this will make you look amazing!" He says as I roll my eyes.

I sit on a barstool as he pulls out an endless amount of clothes from the bag, gushing over them of how cute they were. I had to admit, some of them were absolutely adorable that I couldn't resist them.

"What's the occasion that you had to buy this much stuff for me?" I ask Taemin then he slowly sets down the indigo sweater.

"I'll be leaving." He answers then my eyes widen.

"What?" I ask him as my eyes water and he looks at me in shock.

"No, no, no! Not for good, Y/N!" He assures me as he hugs me. "I'm going to look for Jungkook..." he reveals and I gulp, "I'm seeing when he's coming back." He adds then he walks to the front door. "So, I called in some back up to take care of you." He says as he opens the front door.

Standing there was Yoongi wearing a pink satin shirt and pants, a off-white sweater under it, and brown moccasins.

"Y-Yoongi?" I call out as I look at him in shock.

"Each of the guys will be staying with you until I come back. Which at most will be a month." Taemin informs then he gives me a hug goodbye. "I'll be back soon, dearie, take care." He farewells then he leaves.

Yoongi and I just stare at the door, in absolute silence. Yoongi then turns and looks at me and I look into his eyes then he leans back onto the counter.

"You can let everything out." He tells me and I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I ask him then he nods.

"I can tell you're holding a lot in right now from seeing me." He reveals then I nod.

"I am feeling a-a lot right now, but I'm okay." I tell him then he sighs.

"How has everything been since what happened?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Everything's been good. Each appointment that I've been to for the baby has been good and I'm doing online schooling so I don't have to go to school." I answer then I look up at him.

"Do you know what it is yet?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"No, I find out next appointment." I answer then he nods.

"Can I be honest really quick?" He asks me and I nod.

"Sure, but would you like anything to drink?" I ask him then he nods.

"Wine would be nice." He answers then I walk to the fridge.

I open it and grab a bottle of red wine and pour it into a glass then hand it to him. I walk back to the bar stool I was sitting on then he sits down next to me and takes a sip of wine.

"So," he starts off then sets down his glass, "I know we haven't talked much but I am worried for you," he tells me and I lick my lips, "and for the baby. However, you're putting your life on the line agreeing to give birth to a half-demon, which could or will kill you." He explains to me and I nod.

"I understand that, but I'm carrying this child for a reason. I'm sure I'll be okay." I assure him then he nods.

"How bad was it when you came back?" He asks me then I shrug.

"It could've been better." I answer then I sigh. "I was sad for a very long time, but Taemin made me get a hold of myself because stress isn't good on the baby, so I calmed down a lot after that." I explain then he nods. "I-Is Jungkook o-okay?" I ask him then he shrugs.

"I don't know." He answers then I chew on my bottom lip. "I haven't seen him about as long as you have," he says then he pats my leg, "but knowing Jungkook he'll be alright, he's strong and pretty damned hard-headed, so I'm sure we won't need to worry about him too much." He assures me then my eyes water.

He looks at me with a sad expression as my eyes water even more then a tear runs down my cheek. He rubs my back as I wipe my eyes then chuckle.

"I-I don't even k-know why I'm c-crying, s-sorry." I apologize then he shakes his head.

"It's okay, Y/N-ah, we all miss him." He assures then I break down into tears.

He stands up and walks closer to me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and rests his head on top of mine and rubs my arm in assurance. I lean my head against his shoulder and continue to let the tears run down my cheeks.