*Chapter Thirteen*

Come hereand take off your clothesand with them every single worryyou have ever carried

Come here
and take off your clothes
and with them
every single worry
you have ever carried.
My fingertips on your back
will be the very last thing
you will feel
before sleeping
and the sound of my smile
will be the alarm clock
to your morning ears.
Come here
and take off your clothes
and with them
the weight of every yesterday
that snuck atop your shoulders
and declared them home.

My whispers will be the soundtrack
to your secret dreams
and my hand
the anchor to the life
you will open your eyes to.
Come here
and take off your clothes. (Tyler Knott Gregson)

~~~~~~~~

His lips hungrily move against mine, moving at a pace that was all too new to me. His hand tangles up in my hair as he grips onto the back of my head.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pull me even closer to him. My hands resting on his chest as I sit on my knees. His hand resting over my ass as he squeezes it, making me gasp.

His tongue slipping into my mouth and wrapping around mine. I grip onto his shirt, tightly, making him smirk against my lips.

He leans against me, pushing me into the bed, with all his weight against me. Without our lips disconnecting once. We remove our lips from each other, both of us panting and a string of saliva connecting the both of us.

Jungkook smiles smugly as he kisses my lips again, breaking the saliva string. His hands grab onto my shirt, ripping it open, exposing my body. My bra still on me and he smirks down at me.

His eyes flash red as he attacks my neck with kisses and little bites, making me bite my bottom lip. He starts to suck on my neck, making me let out a small moan, immediately covering my mouth.

"J-Jeong...G-Guk...!" I breathe out as I tap his back then he hums against my neck. "W-Wait!" I call out then he sits up.

I sit up with him on my elbows as I take deep breaths then gulp.

"S-Slow down, p-please." I request then rub my forehead. "I-I've never d-done this b-before." I confess then he chuckles.

"Had a feeling you were a virgin." He comments then I glare at him.

"Leave me alone." I tell him as I pull my legs close to my chest. "Everything f-feels weird," I start off as I blush, "a-about this." I finish then he sighs.

He pushes my legs back down as he places his hand under my chin with a small smirk on his face.

"I don't think you realize how much I want you right now." He confesses then my eyes widen.

He pushes me back down on the bed, with him straddling me. His right leg in between my legs and his left leg pinned against my right leg.

My eyes widen as he goes back to kissing my neck and I squeeze my eyes shut, as I try my best to suppress my moans, deep within my body. He bites my neck and I yelp, making him smirk.

His hands travel up my torso to under my bra and he grips onto my breasts, making me gasp. Jungkook moves down to my shoulder and starts kissing me there and biting me.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling, where I can feel Jungkook's hands move down my stomach and to my pants, making my eyes widen. I sit up quickly and he grips onto my hips, looking up at me.

I shake my head at him as he licks his lips. He starts kissing under my breast then trailing kisses down my torso to my lower belly. I start to tremble as I look down at him as he sits up.

He gets off the bed and starts undoing his belt, making my eyes shift from his eyes to his hands. He takes off his belt then his pants along with that.

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?" He asks me and I shake my head. "I'll teach you then." He offers as he smirks down at me.

He sits on the side of the bed then has me stand in front of him. He looks up at me then puts his hands on my shoulders, pushing me onto my knees.

"Pull down my boxers." He instructs then I nod.

I curl my shaky fingers around the band of his boxers and start to pull them down. His member springs out and my eyes widen from the sight of it and he chuckles.

"Now, wrap your hand around the base," he instructs and I do so, "then wrap that pretty little mouth of yours around me and I'll take care of it from there." He finishes then I gulp.

I wrap my lips around the tip and slowly push my head down. He groans as he grips my hair and starts to push my head down farther on him. My eyes start to water a little bit as my lips stretch out around him.

"Your mouth feels so good, baby girl." He hisses out as he pulls my head up and pushes my head back down.

He continues to bob my head up and down on him as he groans from pleasure. I felt him twitch in my mouth then his seed shoots down my throat.

I pull my head off of him and swallow the cum then start coughing. He pants as he lays back on my bed and I look up at him.

"Did you swallow, baby girl?" He asks me, sensually, as he sits up to look at me.

I nod as I get up and wipe my mouth, feeling how sticky it was. He chuckles as he stands up and pulls up his boxers.

I look down away from him as I try to cover up my torso as best as I could. I hear him put his pants back on then he snaps his fingers, with my bed all made.

"For being a virgin, you sure as hell give good blowjobs with that mouth of yours." He compliments then my eyes widen by a mile.

I feel him wrap his arm around my shoulders as he looks down at me and he smirks at me as he kisses my cheek.

"And you're sure a damn good kisser, also, baby girl." He compliments and I turn bright red.

He takes his arm off my shoulders then turns away and grabs a towel that was laying on the ground and throws it at me.

"Wipe off your mouth and get some rest, baby girl." He tells me then I look at him as he points to his neck. "Also, try to cover up your neck to make sure your cousin doesn't kill me." He adds then winks at me.

He disappears from my room and I look around the room, wide-eyed. I look at the towel in my hand then shake my head of all my other thoughts that Jungkook might here.