Introduction..

(Wedding Day)

*2 Years Earlier*

Today's the day that I will be Mrs.Bagans. I was super excited. I had never imagined myself getting married ever in my life. When Zak came along he changed my mind.

He's a sweet caring man. I did not give up on him and he has not given up on me. We work on each other strive to make things work. I think that is what true love is all about. Caring for one another.

Aaron had let me stay at his place overnight. So Zak would not see me in my wedding dress. I was about ready to run to the court house.

I was ready to marry Zak, we had been on the phone talking most of the night. We had missed each other I know I had a hard time sleeping without being in his embrace.

I gazed at myself in a mirror. I looked like a real bride. All in of white. I was ready to go. I hear a knock on my door. It must be Aaron. My phone buzzes. It had been going off all day! To my shock it was my mom!! She made it all here!!

''Mom!!!'' I say with joy! we laugh and hug.

''Mom thank you for everything'' I say getting emotional.

''What for dear? All I did was show up'' She laughs as she dries her tears.

''If it were not for you, I have never met Zak. I would not be getting married today cause of you'' I say as tears of joy comes to my eyes.

''You make such a pretty bride honey'' she tells me. I glance at my text on my phone. It was from my soon to be husband. It read ''I love you, I am looking forward to being your husband'' I smile as I text him back ''I love you so much with all my heart, I can't wait to be your bride''

''You two sending love notes already'' Aaron says as he peeks over my shoulder making me laugh.

''Hi Aaron'' I say as he gives me a hug. He looks nice all dressed up.

''Ready to go? Oh I have something borrowed and something blue. That is my job right?'' he laughs as he smiles. He hands me a pretty blue hankercheif.

''Oh thank you its pretty'' I say as I smile. I feel tears coming again.

''It was my grandmothers'' he says smiling.

''Thank you Aaron that is so sweet'' I sigh as I try not to cry. I used the blue hankercheif to wipe my tear that had fallen on my cheek.

''See I knew this would come in handy'' he jokes.

''Ready to go? we have to meet them there'' Mom tells me. I nod.

''I am more then ready'' I say with a smile.

We all head out to Aaron's car. I could hardly wait to see Zak all dressed up. My phone was going off my twitter. Zak had tweeted his wedding day today. There was a photo of just his face so i couldn't see his outfit. He was so happy, smiling from ear to ear. I smiled.

''What are you smiling about hun?'' Mom asks. as she peeks at my phone. I showed her Zak's tweet.

''What a handsome groom'' Mom tells me with a smile. I know more tears are trying to come. We pull into the church. Aaron makes sure Zak is not around the corner to peek at me when we come in. Then we go back to a room. There is Zak. Waiting for me. Nick is standing beside him.

Zak looks so handsome. More then he always had. He was all dressed up for me. He was gazing at me as Aaron and my Mom walked me to his side. He was smiling. I could see a hint of tears in his pretty eyes. Aaron handed me over to Zak. Zak took my arm into his.

''You look beyond amazing Rachel....Your so beautiful'' Zak whispers to me as he leans in and kissed my cheek.

''You look handsome yourself Mr'' I tell him. He smiles. We meet the priest. We say our handwritten vows to one another. Then we say I do. Zak slides the ring on my finger making it final.

''I love you'' Zak tells me after it is over. He gazes at me with a most serious look of love on his face.

''I love you too'' I say so happy.

''You may now kiss your bride'' The priest tells Zak. Zak grins. He pulls me into his arms and kiss me. Everyone cheers. I was now Mrs. Zak Bagans. From this day on...

*4 years later*

We had a healthy beautiful daughter named Bella Sadie Bagans who now turned 4. She is a very happy girl and wonderful to be with. She is starting preschool soon which is making me kinda teary eyed because she is growing up so fast

Me and Bella went out shopping one day and this is where it all started.....

A/N:

Heyy guys!!! This is gonna be a new book I'm gonna do!

Don't worry I am gonna update my other book too. I actually wanted to do a book series of this for a quiet a bit. So tell me what you think of this so far in the comments and I will probably update this soon as I can. I just started school so I am busy but in the weekends is my only free time!

So hope you guys like it and coming more soon!!

~GAC_Fan_Girl