Chapter 18

*Janessa POV*

I miss Nash so much. It's only been about a week. I start school tomarrow. It lands on a Monday... Great. Oh my fucking god I still have to go school shopping today. Okay Janessa get your lazy ass up. Let's go.

I got up and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair,shaved,conditioned my hair and all that shiz. I finally put on a white maxi skirt and a sports bra type thing that was also white. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Once I was rest I unplugged my phone and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and had some cocoa puffs then brushed my teeth. It was 1:30. I had time. I got into my moms car and drove off. I was on my way to pick up Cam. He was going to help me.

"Hey loser hop in." I said with a smile tapping on the seat next to me.

"Oh hey, okay patience is Key Janessa"

"Ya ya ya... Let's go I have ALOT of shopping to do."

"Okay and I realize that."

"Okay then let's go."

Cam hopped into the passengers seat next to me and I drove off.

"So Janessa where we goin?"

"First the mall... Then to where the road takes us."

"Ooookkkayyyy?"

"Okay."

"Janessa are we there yet?"

"No Cam. Now we are."

I parked the car and hopped out. I pressed the buttons on the key chain to lock the doors. Cam and I walked in and parted. I told him to text me when he's done so that we can meet somewhere. I found a lot of stuff. It had been an hour of shopping and I spent a total of $240.00 which was actually really good for a person like me. I got 3 pairs of shoes 9 pairs of jeans and about 5 shirts with 3 cartigans. I was proud until I realized Cameron had been calling me for the last 20 minutes. I called him back.

*PHONE CONVO*

"Can I'm sorry I'm at Jamba Juice. You want something"

"Yes! You know how many motherfreakin times I called you?!"

"3? Jesus calm down Cujo."

"Okay jeeze I will meet you there in 5"

*END OF CONVO*