Chapter 5

*Nash POV*

I was running my ass off. Zayda had stopped running... I wanted her to stay with me but refused.i had stopped being chased at about midpoint getting to to my apartment. I instantly ran into the apartment and severed myself a massive amount of water. I chugged that shit down and sat in the couch.

"Hey Na-" Cam paused

"H....hey." I said still trying to catch my breathe.

"What the fuck happend?"

"Oh...ohhh... Shit I gotta go!"

I instantly put on a hoodie and fast walked to Jamba Juice. It was 4:12 and all I could think of was of what she would say,think,and do. I was nervous as hell. I was now walking to the one and only Janessa Marie Lopez.

*Janessa POV*

I was waiting for about 20 minutes. I was getting tired and bored. I was furious Nash Grier. I honestly didn't even want to talk to him so I decided to leave. I was walking out the door when I had bumped into Nash who seemed very very nervous. His eyes were red and looked irritated and he had sacks under his eyes. It looked like tears threatened to come out of his eyes. After I had looked at him I quickly walked away.

"Jan....Janessa... Please." Nash's voice cracked.

"What do you want Nash?!" I My eyes started to water, I was still walking forward but Nash stopped.

"Look... I..I know what your thinking. And I'm sorry. Do you-" A tear rolled down Nash's face.

I stopped walking... I could swear he was crying. I turned around running in Nash's direction. I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged me back and held me tight crying between my neck. We pulled apart and Nash held my face in his hands admiring it. I instantly grabbed his wiping the tears from his face. He looked into my eyes and smiled. We instantly held hands as we walked back to Nash's apartment as the sun set beside us.